Wikiposts

911 Conspiracy

Old May 23rd 2007, 8:56 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 911 Conspiracy

Originally Posted by conisby
Go on then, explain the free fall speed at which the towers fell, 110 floors in 10 seconds is no pancake collapse.

Over to you for another explanation...
Just popping in, but you have read the report by the architect of the WTC haven't you?

Or was he in on the conspiracy as well?
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:12 am
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Go on then, explain the free fall speed at which the towers fell, 110 floors in 10 seconds is no pancake collapse.

Are you sufficiently well educated, in an appropriate engineering discipline, to understand the technical explanation you demand?
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:24 am

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:37 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
Are you sufficiently well educated, in an appropriate engineering discipline, to understand the technical explanation you demand?
Well according to his profile he's a flooring technician.
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:38 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I think that means he polishes them.

Hey Cindy.
Old May 23rd 2007, 10:37 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to me this is a perfect example of common sense versus so called of some 'intellectuals/scientists' thinking.
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:16 am
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titchski
"Britain and the US were great for shooting their own people who suffered Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - perhaps we should do that to the troops coming back from Iraq, while we're at it, lets shoot the cripples with no arms or legs who've been car bombed - I don't see THEM itching to get back in there and stick it up Johnny Foreigner! Hang it all, lets draft everyone and send them off to die so we, the Government, can get back to ruling the world dammit. You people with "views" just aren't helping!" is basically what you're saying?
Most of the army vets in the US end up holding cardboard signs at interstate exits so if we did dispose of them it would save me the trouble of having to roll my window up every time I exit I-75.
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:20 am
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute

Mr 95 posts Do you not think that if you're correct then every engineer/scientist etc in the USA and elsewhere would have gone along with this conspiracy ? How is it that a few barely known weirdoes are the only ones who can apparently figure this out ? From what you saya every first year Eng. student would have been laughing their heads off on 911 because it was so obviously fake. they didn't because it wasn't and you are one of those weird sort of drifter outcast kind of people who don't really have an accepted place in society who follow the inane rantings of overweight sweaty hippies from the 70's whose ideas are more based upon acid consumption than the study of the facts.
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:26 pm
Banned

leonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haggerwood
Mr 95 posts Do you not think that if you're correct then every engineer/scientist etc in the USA and elsewhere would have gone along with this conspiracy ? How is it that a few barely known weirdoes are the only ones who can apparently figure this out ? From what you saya every first year Eng. student would have been laughing their heads off on 911 because it was so obviously fake. they didn't because it wasn't and you are one of those weird sort of drifter outcast kind of people who don't really have an accepted place in society who follow the inane rantings of overweight sweaty hippies from the 70's whose ideas are more based upon acid consumption than the study of the facts.

unfortunately, my friend haggerwood, marxists, their liberal lackeys and their islamo fascist stooges, run the british media and are part of the "darling" establishment, ie the new stasi. time for "our boys" to retake the UK and kick these libs into shape and start deporting a "few" of the scrotes.

Last edited by leonatlanta; May 23rd 2007 at 2:30 pm.
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:28 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leonatlanta
unfortunately, my friend haggerwood, people like this run the british media and are part of the "darling" establishment, ie the new stasi. time for "our boys" to retake the UK and kick these libs into shape and start deporting a "few" of the scrotes.
Nutter.
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:29 pm
Banned

leonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Nutter.
Old May 24th 2007, 2:11 am
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
No sir i am not, are you? i was asking a question, not trying to explain anything on a technical level.
Old May 24th 2007, 2:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Yeah flooring technician, with 2 degrees darling, you won't find many of them.
Old May 24th 2007, 2:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by haggerwood
Whats the obsession with numbers?? 95 posts 100000 post why the hell does it matter. Oh so you've resorted to insults to try to get a point across, let me guess your one of these internet hardmen, who would never say boo to someone in real life, funny that. Cant picture you giving it the bigman in any pub in the Northwest of England, or my local in Chicago.....
Old May 24th 2007, 2:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I think that means he polishes them.

Hey Cindy.
Ahh ahh ahh, your so funny, my god you should be on telly or something, yeah right.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.