Wikiposts

911 Conspiracy

Old May 24th 2007, 11:59 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 911 Conspiracy

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
If it was a government cover up the crash analysts/investigators would say what the government told them to say.
Groooooaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old May 24th 2007, 12:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Groooooaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
What's wrong my sweet...eaten too much dinner...
Old May 24th 2007, 12:41 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

If it was a government cover up the crash analysts/investigators would say what the government told them to say.

There is no on-site crash expert...just local guides.

We were told by a couple of people that there was a passenger plane and a military jet...they went out of sight over the hill....
I meant with the on-site crash expert one of a team of experts that is their job to go to crash sites and examine it CSI style to see what happened to it. They all have different jobs and can take months even years to piece everything together to find out what happened.

They actually work for the NCSB which is independent of the FAA which is federal and the NCSB have been very critical of the FAA over the years so don't see a conspiracy with them.

My OH being in the industy loves to pour over all the reports etc over years, well he says he needs to know for his job

Re the so called witnesses if you look at that link I gave you it does debunk it all or explain some questions. Good link and explains a lot over 3 pages.

I would take the evidence, over someone saying they saw something especially when its been explained. Especially if you don't know them, they could also believe they had been abducted by aliens,

But re conspiracy theories my OH believes the moon photos/video are mostly fake

so we all have our own wee pet thoughts on things
Old May 24th 2007, 12:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irn-bru
I meant with the on-site crash expert one of a team of experts that is their job to go to crash sites and examine it CSI style to see what happened to it. They all have different jobs and can take months even years to piece everything together to find out what happened.

They actually work for the NCSB which is independent of the FAA which is federal and the NCSB have been very critical of the FAA over the years so don't see a conspiracy with them.

My OH being in the industy loves to pour over all the reports etc over years, well he says he needs to know for his job

Re the so called witnesses if you look at that link I gave you it does debunk it all or explain some questions. Good link and explains a lot over 3 pages.

I would take the evidence, over someone saying they saw something especially when its been explained. Especially if you don't know them, they could also believe they had been abducted by aliens,

But re conspiracy theories my OH believes the moon photos/video are mostly fake

so we all have our own wee pet thoughts on things
and I believe Diana was murdered.
Old May 24th 2007, 12:46 pm

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

I got seriously worried when my OH came out with the moon photo conspiracy for a mo I thought he believed we hadn't landed on the moon

I think he now brings it up just to see me bristle and see what I say
Old May 24th 2007, 12:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I got seriously worried when my OH came out with the moon photo conspiracy for a mo I thought he believed we hadn't landed on the moon

I think he now brings it up just to see me bristle and see what I say
My husband thinks the same way as yours.
Old May 24th 2007, 12:52 pm

My husband thinks the same way as yours.
well at least its not just one of you who is into conspiracies

I secretly suspect my dh doesn't believe we went to the moon and doesn't want to tell me for fear of me thinking I had married a loon
Old May 24th 2007, 1:27 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by conisby
or my local in Chicago.....
Oh the shame
Old May 24th 2007, 1:38 pm
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by conisby
Whats the obsession with numbers?? 95 posts 100000 post why the hell does it matter. Oh so you've resorted to insults to try to get a point across, let me guess your one of these internet hardmen, who would never say boo to someone in real life, funny that. Cant picture you giving it the bigman in any pub in the Northwest of England, or my local in Chicago.....
Erm actually you're completely wrong. Firstly I wasn't being insulting I was being descriptive. If you would like me to insult as well as descriptive then I will happily oblige. As for "giving it the bigman in the Northwest of England" I lived in the NW for a couple of years unfortunately enough and I spoke freely to anyone and everyone and on one occasion oddly enough a weird hippie drifter type not unlike yourself tried to stab me after we had some choice words. It kind of annoyed me because I had only gone to that pub after my friends and were banned from our regular haunt after our involvement in a brawl with abunch of Geordies who were in town for a cup semi final. However I am not here to list my credits but rather to correct people who are wrong. You are one of those people.
Old May 24th 2007, 1:38 pm
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute

well at least its not just one of you who is into conspiracies

I secretly suspect my dh doesn't believe we went to the moon and doesn't want to tell me for fear of me thinking I had married a loon
We didn't go to the moon it was fake.
Old May 24th 2007, 1:40 pm
Banned

It needed to be done
Old May 24th 2007, 4:10 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

All the stated bullshit is just that
There are conspiracy no doubt.. but mostly by corporation

You can't keep keep such huge thing as mentioned secret ..
too many people are involved...
Old May 24th 2007, 4:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
All the stated bullshit is just that
There are conspiracy no doubt.. but mostly by corporation

You can't keep keep such huge thing as mentioned secret ..
too many people are involved...
Isn't it time for your swim?
Old May 24th 2007, 4:36 pm
Ray

Newspapers have millions $$$ available for any factual conspiracy story
and lots do try to get a sniff at it ...

They all lack the basic thing..... evidence ... The majority of them are space cadets

Last edited by Ray; May 24th 2007 at 5:00 pm.
Old May 24th 2007, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

Tracker is just really niceTracker is just really niceTracker is just really niceTracker is just really niceTracker is just really niceTracker is just really niceTracker is just really niceTracker is just really nice

Originally Posted by haggerwood
We didn't go to the moon it was fake.

I think someone has such a sad little life they love all this conspiracy BS
nothing better to do.
I bet youve been abducted by aliens but have no prof of it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.