Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Why I am glad I now live in Canada - what about you ?

Why I am glad I now live in Canada - what about you ?

Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why I am glad I now live in Canada - what about you ?

This news article was brought to my attention by my mom and is about the town I used to live in - the shopping centre was about 10 minutes from my old house and the school is the one which my daughter attended.

http://www.tamesideadvertiser.co.uk/...eged_bomb_plot

Prettty damn frightening
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:00 pm
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why I am glad I now live in Canada - what about you ?

Originally Posted by burton bunch
This news article was brought to my attention by my mom and is about the town I used to live in - the shopping centre was about 10 minutes from my old house and the school is the one which my daughter attended.

http://www.tamesideadvertiser.co.uk/...eged_bomb_plot

Prettty damn frightening
I'm pleased about being in Canada cause the name Gaynor gets converted to Jill .

But in case of a thread drift I would have to say it did scare me for a little while after the london bombings but then you forget about the paranoia then someone releases a new news story and the paranoia starts again....Just a repeating circle really.

Just need to put your fingers in your ears and go LALALALALALA sometimes.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:52 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livermanl

Just need to put your head in your arse and go FAREWELL sometimes.
Thanks for the advice mate
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:53 pm
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Thanks for the advice mate
Are you going?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:54 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Are you going?
Was that a request? A suggestion? or just a polite question?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:55 pm
Banned

Was that a request? A suggestion? or just a polite question?
All three if you want
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:57 pm
Banned

All three if you want
And exactly what did I do to deserve that?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:58 pm
Banned

And exactly what did I do to deserve that?
Your the only other one posting right now...got to pick on someone

A bully without a victim will turn on another bully and all that.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:04 pm
Banned

Your the only other one posting right now...got to pick on someone

A bully without a victim will turn on another bully and all that.
NO there's people posting in the main forum, sic em rover
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:04 pm
Banned

NO there's people posting in the main forum, sic em rover
I can't be mean in there, I have to be helpful or Iain will sic me
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:05 pm
Banned

I can't be mean in there, I have to be helpful or Iain will sic me
Hey I'm an ass EVERYwhere, (apparently)
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:08 pm
Banned

Hey I kiss ass EVERYwhere, (apparently)
Well it's your choice
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:19 pm
Banned

But in case of a thread drift I would have to say it did scare me for a little while after the london bombings but then you forget about the paranoia then someone releases a new news story and the paranoia starts again....Just a repeating circle really.
Wasn't me dear (Butch again)
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:08 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

And there was me thinking this was going to be a nice uplifting "I like canada because..."type thread...

But it turns out to be just more wasted electrons.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by iaink
And there was me thinking this was going to be a nice uplifting "I like canada because..."type thread...

But it turns out to be just more wasted electrons.
Thats what you get for thinking

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.