What makes you feel old?

Wikiposts

What makes you feel old?

Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:28 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What makes you feel old?

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Wot, like wif eclectic guitars?
Yeah, like and trumpits an drums an stuff an evin coostic gittars too.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:34 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Eclectic is good,

Glen Miller to Green Day lives in my collection. Actually so does Grieg
Can't forget Bert Kaempfert

Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Yogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Noooooo, The Jam, Madness, The Specials...
C'mon Flirty? do you think they'll playing The Jam, Specials, Madness, in 40 to 50 years time? Suggs has been reduced tv adverts
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:36 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yogi-Bear
C'mon Flirty? do you think they'll playing The Jam, Specials, Madness, in 40 to 50 years time? Suggs has been reduced tv adverts

Fighting talk....

You've gotta love Paul Weller...he's a leg end
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Fighting talk....

Love his new album and his classic 'you do something to me' would get me on the dance floor anytime.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Yogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Fighting talk....

And you're so cheeky
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:55 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clynnog
Love his new album and his classic 'you do something to me' would get me on the dance floor anytime.
It gets me into the bedroom more like...

I love that song

And you're so cheeky
I can't help it....it's a gift
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:57 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I love that song

Luckily I just changed the sheets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc_rAX6z9Yc
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Largo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Hi Largo. Remember that chat we had about Dame Allans'? You never told me which years you were there, but if this post means that you're 57 1/2 now, I figure you were in the same year as my kid sister.

PM me, maybe I can put you in touch with an old classmate.
Hi Novo, pm sent.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 11:20 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Luckily I just changed the sheets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc_rAX6z9Yc
ooooh baby,...Grrrrrrrr
Old Apr 29th 2009, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

So is that the way to get into your flirty knickers...a bit of Paul Weller.

The song does have its purpose...sort of like Avalon 'back in my day'.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 11:47 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by clynnog
So is that the way to get into your flirty knickers...a bit of Paul Weller.

The song does have its purpose...sort of like Avalon 'back in my day'.

I've said too much
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

I've said too much
You've not said enough
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:09 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

You've not said enough
lol, I'm well old...does that help?
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

lol, I'm well old...does that help?
No

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.