Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What drives you nuts??

What drives you nuts??

Old Oct 24th 2007, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What drives you nuts??

I can honestly say I do not welcome any TV adverts spoiling my TV watching. Over here you get it so so so spoon fed (they think we are dumb) is it that subtle doesn't exist anymore.
Thomas
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:03 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
leaf blowers :curse:

(not Belinda Stronach)
Very good. I'll have to Ti one on after that. I've always thought that he would like to give Peter a Blackeye.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:07 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Journeyman Electrician
(they think we are dumb).
Thomas
Who are they? And who are we?
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rwin
I hate those too. But I wish I was the one who came up with it.
pun intended??
Old Oct 24th 2007, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daft batty
pun intended??
Normally yes. But I didn't see that one coming.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizwil98
Now there are lots of sports that I don't like to watch, but other people do - and that is fine with me.

But my husband likes to watch car races. Now its not the race itself that drives me bonkers -- its that NEEOWWWW, NEEOWWWW, NEEOWWW, NEEEOWW - sound that goes on and on for hours and hours. I don't know how anybody can sit there and listen to it!

It gave me a headache and I wasn't even in the same room!!

I know what you mean, house full of males!!!! :curse:
Old Oct 24th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
I'll trade you, want to hear about Concorde and DC-9s (!) from a 4yr old all day long instead? Dinosaurs would make a nice change
I have three; try power rangers from my 5 yr old and lunar jim from a 3 yr old. Not the mention the booom booom booom from upstairs; two teenagers and guess what - It's Half Term!!!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kate white
my 13 year old daughter who says oh mom dad yous are only selling a house to move to canada why go to all the bother of painting and cleaning we cant play the computer:curse:I swear Im gonna kill her and then she says she wants a new computer when she gets there:curseh aye the only thing new she will be getting is a new kisser at this rate :curse:she sits on her butt leaving sweet rappers -juice bottles and game covers at her fat ass:curse:yip she drives me nuts

Teenage kids are just here to cause us pain!
I've got 2!!!! Being dragged away from familiarity to a wilderness!!
They have no vision.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tell him the girls will love his accent.
Thats the one we are using on ur two boys - 16 and 17, but their present girl-friends arn't too happy.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:36 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manghams
Thats the one we are using on ur two boys - 16 and 17, but their present girl-friends arn't too happy.
thats you in the dog house then
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:39 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Normally yes. But I didn't see that one coming.
Tish boom...
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kate white
thats you in the dog house then
Don't really care if I am, as long they come with us; once there they can see why we have made the move. Even managed at last to get through to my 20yr old who tried to be independent, wanting to stay in the UK; back home now; thank goodness! Not sure is girl-friends family agree though.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Who are they? And who are we?
They are the profit focused a##holes that make you think that you need something even when you really don't. We as in the general stupid public that obviously supports the whole process.

Thanks for the interest
Thomas
Old Oct 25th 2007, 2:01 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Journeyman Electrician
They are the profit focused a##holes that make you think that you need something even when you really don't. We as in the general stupid public that obviously supports the whole process.

Thanks for the interest
Thomas
Don't get tetchy Thomas. Do you really think it's all that different "back home"?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Don't get tetchy Thomas. Do you really think it's all that different "back home"?
I only watched BBC in the old country(only joking)
I know that without the tedious ads we would have to pay a fee for the pleasure of watching TV, but sometimes just sometimes doesn't it just drive you nuts when you see the same ad every 15 minutes. Do we really need that tooth whitener for that beautiful artificial white smile? that said I really must quit that chewing tobacco, its making such a mess of the carpet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.