Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What drives you nuts??

What drives you nuts??

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:12 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of
Default Re: What drives you nuts??

Originally Posted by Danny B
found that to be quite informative
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:52 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

my 13 year old daughter who says oh mom dad yous are only selling a house to move to canada why go to all the bother of painting and cleaning we cant play the computer:curse:I swear Im gonna kill her and then she says she wants a new computer when she gets there:curseh aye the only thing new she will be getting is a new kisser at this rate :curse:she sits on her butt leaving sweet rappers -juice bottles and game covers at her fat ass:curse:yip she drives me nuts
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:14 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizwil98
its that NEEOWWWW, NEEOWWWW, NEEOWWW, NEEEOWW - sound that goes on and on for hours and hours. I don't know how anybody can sit there and listen to it!

It gave me a headache and I wasn't even in the same room!!
Nag Nag Nag
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
my 13 year old daughter who says oh mom dad yous are only selling a house to move to canada why go to all the bother of painting and cleaning we cant play the computer:curse:I swear Im gonna kill her and then she says she wants a new computer when she gets there:curseh aye the only thing new she will be getting is a new kisser at this rate :curse:she sits on her butt leaving sweet rappers -juice bottles and game covers at her fat ass:curse:yip she drives me nuts
Kate

Welcome to my world!

Do you have a clone of my Hannah living with you

Gaynor
x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:23 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
I'll trade you, want to hear about Concorde and DC-9s (!) from a 4yr old all day long instead? Dinosaurs would make a nice change

Tell him to get with the times, they don't make DC-9's anymore they're MD-80/MD-90's now.

Nice to see you have aviation enthusiast in the family Biiiiink.

Cheers
Steve

Last edited by Steve_P; Oct 22nd 2007 at 4:16 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:11 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Packaging :curse:
- shrink wrap so shrunken-on you risk damaging the product and yourself trying to set it free
- that hard molded plastic that's sealed all around the edges
- pull tabs that break off
- plastic film that's so charged you can't get it off your hand and into the trash
- etc. :curse:
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

people clipping their fingernails in public, especially on the TTC!:curse:
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:18 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Going to the local art gallery, anticipating a nice relaxing few hours only to find out, after paying, that it's "family fun day" and the place is teaming with puddle runners armed with finger paint and glitter sticks. :curse:
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:50 pm

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point

My 3 year old boy who will does not want to go to his new day home. I hate being a bad Mom everyday dragging him kicking and screaming into the place.

So thinking now I cannot take the job I have just been offered and get my life back after being a stay at home Mom for way too long.

Arghhhhhhh Mrs fed up minihaha
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by minihaha
My 3 year old boy who will does not want to go to his new day home. I hate being a bad Mom everyday dragging him kicking and screaming into the place.

So thinking now I cannot take the job I have just been offered and get my life back after being a stay at home Mom for way too long.

Arghhhhhhh Mrs fed up minihaha
I bet as soon as you leave him he's totally fine, remember three year olds are master manipulators My four year old started to cry last night about how much he hates Monday and he hates school and daycare, yet when I come to pick him up in the afternoon he doesn't want to leave
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:08 pm

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
I bet as soon as you leave him he's totally fine, remember three year olds are master manipulators My four year old started to cry last night about how much he hates Monday and he hates school and daycare, yet when I come to pick him up in the afternoon he doesn't want to leave
Ive decided I will have to go down the old bribary route. If he goes in like a good boy I will take him to buy a new dinosaur after from the dollar store.

Fingers x it works
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by minihaha
Ive decided I will have to go down the old bribary route. If he goes in like a good boy I will take him to buy a new dinosaur after from the dollar store.

Fingers x it works
Bribary and dinosuars every mother's best friends Good luck
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:37 pm
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute

Drivers who don't signal, use cell phones and not look where they are going, pedestrians who step in front of a vehicle, 'its my right of way' (until you get run over), drivers who over take, pull in front and brake.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:41 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Kate

Welcome to my world!

Do you have a clone of my Hannah living with you

Gaynor
x
I think I have and now my 15 year old walks in and said he wont flyhow the heck does he plan to get there swim:curse::curse:
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
I think I have and now my 15 year old walks in and said he wont flyhow the heck does he plan to get there swim:curse::curse:
Tell him the girls will love his accent.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.