UK border control

Old Jul 14th 2014, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK border control

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Not sure why the home country would be worried about it, except mercenaries aiding enemies.
That was what I was wondering - but then as Schnookololy (sp?) has said upthread apparently the US for example are. Wasn't aware of that.
For the record I would agree the easiest solution is just to abide by all the laws of the countries you live in.
Old Jul 14th 2014, 5:13 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
That was what I was wondering - but then as Schnookololy (sp?) has said upthread apparently the US for example are. Wasn't aware of that.
For the record I would agree the easiest solution is just to abide by all the laws of the countries you live in.
Yep, exactly.

You got the spelling right - Schnooks otherwise is fine. :P
Old Jul 14th 2014, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gozit
Yes and this was exhibited in the example of Brazil and the brothels. Why should I be prosecuted back in Canada for going to a brothel in Brazil? It just isn't right...
Where are you getting the information that you would prosecuted?
Go to Brazil and bang a hooker if you wish as long as she is not a child. Sex tourism relates to child sex not adults. Brothels are legal in Germany and a host of other countries and I have yet to see any Canadian citizen be prosecuted.
Old Jul 14th 2014, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Where are you getting the information that you would prosecuted?
Go to Brazil and bang a hooker if you wish as long as she is not a child. Sex tourism relates to child sex not adults. Brothels are legal in Germany and a host of other countries and I have yet to see any Canadian citizen be prosecuted.
I'm not that low

I admit my claims are based on hearing of someone being prosecuted in the US for sex tourism but not heard of it happening here... I rest my case.
Old Jul 15th 2014, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond repute

so far as I can gather, prostitution is legal in Canada but publicly soliciting for sex is not...would explain the amount of Craigslist ads that are for prostitutes
Old Jul 15th 2014, 8:41 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gozit
I'm not that low

I admit my claims are based on hearing of someone being prosecuted in the US for sex tourism but not heard of it happening here... I rest my case.
It was likely charges related to under age sex tourism. Brothels are not illegal in all 50 states, at-least 1 permits brothers in certain regions of the state.
Old Jul 15th 2014, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

MrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really nice

Dayum.