Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Trainspotters in Calgary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trainspotters in Calgary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:19 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trainspotters in Calgary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by printer
Hi Butch, how many have you spotted today then.
Shut it you muppet.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Shut it you muppet.
Must have hit a nerve there.

Come on do tell, "one train spotter to another" and all that.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:29 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Must have hit a nerve there.

Come on do tell, "one train spotter to another" and all that.
I'll hit more than a nerve soon young fella mi lad.

Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:30 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

So do you still have an Ian Allen book then?
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Steve_P
So do you still have an Ian Allen book then?
What the ferk are you on aboot
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Do you do spanking better than HWP?
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:38 pm

What the ferk are you on aboot
Back when I were a lad we used ta' go train spotting an' yer used ter be able to get a book by Ian Allan publishing with a list of all the engines that British Rail had.

I've spent many a day sitting at the end of a railway platform writing down engine numbers. Also spent some time getting chased out of Doncaster engine works on a Saturday afternoon.

Now I do admit this is going back in time somewhat (late 50's early 60's) and train spotting didn't have the connotations it appears to have today.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:39 pm
Banned

Do you do spanking better than HWP?
I spank even better than Biiiink. And if you've ever been spanked by Biiiink you'll know how good that is.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

I spank even better than Biiiink. And if you've ever been spanked by Biiiink you'll know how good that is.
Haven't had the pleasure yet, maybe i should be naughty and try her out.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:50 pm
Been there, done that

MCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Back when I were a lad we used ta' go train spotting an' yer used ter be able to get a book by Ian Allan publishing with a list of all the engines that British Rail had.

I've spent many a day sitting at the end of a railway platform writing down engine numbers. Also spent some time getting chased out of Doncaster engine works on a Saturday afternoon.

Now I do admit this is going back in time somewhat (late 50's early 60's) and train spotting didn't have the connotations it appears to have today.

did you underline them with a red biro and ruler or did you strike through with a pencil?
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:52 pm

Originally Posted by MCrocker
did you underline them with a red biro and ruler or did you strike through with a pencil?
Underline definitely.

I think I might have been a prototype for the original "anorak".
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MCrocker
Think i underlined mine.

Dammit i've finally come out
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:54 pm
Banned

Dammit i've finally come out
I believe that Jodie Foster and Anderson Cooper have also been 'outted' recently.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

I believe that Jodie Foster and Anderson Cooper have also been 'outted' recently.
Were they trainspotters?
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:59 pm
Banned

Were they trainspotters?
No apparently they go in to bat for the other team.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.