Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Toon Army / EPL thread

The Toon Army / EPL thread

Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:27 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Toon Army / EPL thread

We'll have none of that mackem crap in here, if you don't mind. This threads about football not comedians.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
We'll have none of that mackem crap in here, if you don't mind. This threads about football not comedians.
well you get more entertainment from comedians than from football ...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:23 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daft batty;
well you get more entertainment from comedians than from football ...
that's certainly true in S**derland.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

I've had a good few PM's from Geordie expats and would-be expats since I adopted Big Al as a sig-pic.

Posty on here for all things Toon related or general EPL chatteriness.

Schoolboy error by Cech there, Arse 1 Chel$ea O HT.
Up the Toon, we celebrated with the lads in Newcastle on Saturday, watched the game got very drunk, had a bad head on Sunday. Way to go.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 12:03 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Up the Toon, we celebrated with the lads in Newcastle on Saturday, watched the game got very drunk, had a bad head on Sunday. Way to go.
Yes, a massive, massive victory. Although it was possibly the worst match ever played in the EPL, we got the points. 'N thass all tha' marrers.

Gan on the Toon! We've got the mighty Derby at St. James's on next.

<can they bugger that up?>

Edit: I've just been over to the grauniad site, and it says there that {{{l'il mickey}}} is stilled crocked after all. We'll have to face the Mighty Rams without him. For the seven hundredth time since he was signed.

Last edited by Novocastrian; Dec 18th 2007 at 2:00 am.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Edit: I've just been over to the grauniad site, and it says there that {{{l'il mickey}}} is stilled crocked after all. We'll have to face the Mighty Rams without him. For the seven hundredth time since he was signed.
My daughter asked if he'd left cos he never plays

yeah got to admit it wasn't the best match we'd seen but they got the points
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

johnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant future

Guess where I am on vacation at the moment!!!!!
got to agree tho' newcastle fans are the best,unlike those mackems from over the water!!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:50 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by johnnyc
Guess where I am on vacation at the moment!!!!!
got to agree tho' newcastle fans are the best,unlike those mackems from over the water!!!!!
You're on vacation in the Toon?? Are you from there or just nuts?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:48 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

I've had a good few PM's from Geordie expats and would-be expats since I adopted Big Al as a sig-pic.

Posty on here for all things Toon related or general EPL chatteriness.

Schoolboy error by Cech there, Arse 1 Chel$ea O HT.
Where were you when you were sh$t is all I can say.

Just watching our Under-12's wipe the floor with Blackburn.

Old Dec 18th 2007, 11:23 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by geo4
Where were you when you were sh$t is all I can say.
What do you mean by "when"? We've always been shit. Always will be. But very sweet smelling, attractive shit. Part of the charm of being a Geordie.

Have your lot ever been shit? Will you ever be? Or will you simply redefine "we", should that occur again?
Old Dec 19th 2007, 12:09 am
Born again atheist

I think this thread has huge potential for fightyness.

This is a good thing.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

johnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant future

You're on vacation in the Toon?? Are you from there or just nuts?
just visiting "home" for xmas

feels wierd to be back tho!!!
anyhoo what's wrang wi the toon? just seein' me marras ye knaa,gan doon t whitley for a pint
Old Dec 19th 2007, 2:20 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by johnnyc
just visiting "home" for xmas

feels wierd to be back tho!!!
anyhoo what's wrang wi the toon? just seein' me marras ye knaa,gan doon t whitley for a pint
From Whitley Bay eh? When I was a tot in the '50's that was our summer holiday. Me dad would drive us three kids, me mam and me nanna from Westerhope along the old coast road to Whitley Bay for a week in a boarding house. It would rain steadily for days and then he'd come and pick us all up again.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 2:36 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean by "when"? We've always been shit. Always will be. But very sweet smelling, attractive shit. Part of the charm of being a Geordie.

Have your lot ever been shit? Will you ever be? Or will you simply redefine "we", should that occur again?
i was raised on a Diet of John Jensen and Glenn Helder, so yes- we have been sh$t.

I actually yearn for those dark days when you could actually still get a ticket on match day.

le sigh.

Last edited by geo4; Dec 19th 2007 at 2:37 pm. Reason: fat fingers
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:32 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by geo4
le sigh.
I thought he played for Southampton.

<le tiss, boom!>

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.