Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Toon Army / EPL thread

The Toon Army / EPL thread

Old Oct 20th 2009, 5:16 pm
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Toon Army / EPL thread

Originally Posted by rae
i know, i like the still images where you can see the anfield crest on the ball as the match ball goes into the net. classic, quite possibly may replace my screen saver, but its a tough call.
Get it changed....she needs a good meal....... you need a beach ball with fingers instead !!!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 5:33 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rae
i know, i like the still images where you can see the anfield crest on the ball as the match ball goes into the net. classic, quite possibly may replace my screen saver, but its a tough call.
Is this your work one?
Old Oct 20th 2009, 5:40 pm
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Is this your work one?
i have trouble making one stick at work with the restrictions, so just end up with a work motto/crest, wonderful. so its just on the PC at home, to remind the missus what i expect her to aspire to.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 5:42 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rae
i have trouble making one stick at work with the restrictions, so just end up with a work motto/crest, wonderful. so its just on the PC at home, to remind the missus what i expect her to aspire to.
My suggestion is get a lot of them printed and place all round the house in strategic places. As you don't want to be lonely put a few extra in the garage as you may be spending a few nights in there.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 5:53 pm
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimmydean
Get it changed....she needs a good meal....... you need a beach ball with fingers instead !!!
quite, or just this playing constantly in the background, i understand it will be sang on sunday with amended lyrics, waiting for them to be posted on fanzine.

Old Oct 20th 2009, 5:53 pm
rae
Settled.

My suggestion is get a lot of them printed and place all round the house in strategic places. As you don't want to be lonely put a few extra in the garage as you may be spending a few nights in there.
i've already put one in the fridge to keep her away from my beer.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 8:38 pm
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool 1 Lyon 2

after the balloon....the clowns and juggler arrived a few days later.........kids are loving it
Old Oct 20th 2009, 8:40 pm

Couldn't have put it better myself........Torres will wake up and smell the coffee soon...(and move)

....tonight might be difficult for them tonight in Champions Lesgue.....heres hoping
They're sh*t and they know they are.

Carragher was never good but now he looks like his legs are completely shot.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 8:51 pm
rae
Settled.

Liverpool 1 Lyon 2

after the balloon....the clowns and juggler arrived a few days later.........kids are loving it
ho ho ho, how they are missing alonso
Old Oct 20th 2009, 9:07 pm

Liverpool 1 Lyon 2

In the second half Lyon went for the juggler.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 4:20 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

In the second half Lyon went for the juggler. http://forums.mg-rover.org/images/smilies/getmecoat.gif
That because the clowns were already on the pitch.

Last edited by DaveLovesDee; Oct 21st 2009 at 4:23 am.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 6:33 pm
rae
Settled.

CSKA Moscow 0-1 Man Utd R
(HT 0-0)
Old Oct 21st 2009, 6:36 pm
No really, it doesn't

Originally Posted by rae
CSKA Moscow 0-1 Man Utd R
(HT 0-0)
Very efficient considering lots of players not travelling......being saved for Sunday
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 7:12 pm
rae
Settled.

MEN today, bloody spoilsports, and Rooney is doubtful.

United's inflatables hopes beached
Pete Bainbridge

October 23, 2009

POLICE have deflated United fans' hopes of having a ball at Anfield on Sunday.

The table-topping Reds go into the clash with confidence high, while Liverpool are in crisis after four defeats on the bounce.

But the city famous for producing Jimmy Tarbuck and Ken Dodd won't be allowing any humour at their expense after banning beach balls from the ground.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 8:07 pm

Originally Posted by rae
MEN today, bloody spoilsports, and Rooney is doubtful.

United's inflatables hopes beached
Pete Bainbridge

October 23, 2009

POLICE have deflated United fans' hopes of having a ball at Anfield on Sunday.

The table-topping Reds go into the clash with confidence high, while Liverpool are in crisis after four defeats on the bounce.

But the city famous for producing Jimmy Tarbuck and Ken Dodd won't be allowing any humour at their expense after banning beach balls from the ground.

Good luck.

Beach Balls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.