Teatime Choices

Old Sep 29th 2021, 11:21 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teatime Choices

Something from each of the main food groups; brown, green, red, and beige.

Old Sep 30th 2021, 11:14 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Sprouts, broccoli florets, spinach and halloumi, all tossed in harissa, olive oil and lemon juice. Roast for 25 minutes. Dee-licious!
Old Sep 30th 2021, 4:42 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
Chicken salad sandwich.
Do you have finely diced apple to your chicken salad? I love it with the apple.
Old Sep 30th 2021, 4:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Something from each of the main food groups; brown, green, red, and beige.
Were you eating in a cafeteria? Mashed pot with lamb and mint jelly and a side salad?
Old Sep 30th 2021, 4:49 pm
Concierge

Nope, saw in the grocery thread you purchased the lamp chops and had the mint jelly. I thought otherwise because your dishware is the type and pattern used in many diners/luncheonettes here in the US
Old Oct 1st 2021, 2:55 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Laters Mr BEVS is driving into town to fetch a monster large takeaway pork roast. Now I realise I could cook this myself but what is dished up is monstrous .
One large will do for the both of us and for me tomorrow.
Tomorrow I am home alone as MrBEVS is going a-hunting with a younger pal to try and be rid of a couple of feral pigs and goats that are causing issues over in a small section of the national park where the native birdlife live.
I'd much rather it was a fishing trip but hey .
Old Oct 1st 2021, 3:13 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Laters Mr BEVS is driving into town to fetch a monster large takeaway pork roast.
That looks really good! I'd choose the plate with the big piece of crispy fat on top.
Old Oct 1st 2021, 11:28 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

That looks really good! I'd choose the plate with the big piece of crispy fat on top.
The crackling? Yup. It comes with a good amount. I have enough for a good sized tea tonight. We both had a right plateful last evening.
Old Oct 2nd 2021, 12:30 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by BEVS
Laters Mr BEVS is driving into town to fetch a monster large takeaway pork roast. Now I realise I could cook this myself but what is dished up is monstrous .
One large will do for the both of us and for me tomorrow.
Tomorrow I am home alone as MrBEVS is going a-hunting with a younger pal to try and be rid of a couple of feral pigs and goats that are causing issues over in a small section of the national park where the native birdlife live.
I'd much rather it was a fishing trip but hey .
Looks delicious and almost everything that I would have made. I would have snuck in some potato pancakes
Old Oct 3rd 2021, 8:58 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

I have baby spinach, and garden tomatoes and cucumber from my friend, and red onion, so I might have a salad, but I'm definitely going to have hot dogs.
Old Oct 9th 2021, 12:08 am
Stand-up Philosopher

Old Nov 8th 2021, 11:04 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Deep fried alligator balls and dragon snot sauce.

Old Nov 13th 2021, 10:06 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Girasoli stuffed with spinach and ricotta, a meaty marinara sauce and grated reggiano. I'd never had that particular pasta before buying 4 packs off flashfood (4 big meals per pack) so I'm glad it's really good.

Last edited by caretaker; Nov 13th 2021 at 10:09 pm.
Old Nov 14th 2021, 3:57 pm
Concierge

Girasoli stuffed with spinach and ricotta, a meaty marinara sauce and grated reggiano. I'd never had that particular pasta before buying 4 packs off flashfood (4 big meals per pack) so I'm glad it's really good.
Had to look up Girasoli ... it is a round ravioli. They showed a picture of the one stuffed with spinach and ricotta. However, there is no such sauce as meaty marinara. Marinara is without meat. Adding meat Bolognese sauce. In our house it is called spaghetti sauce.
Old Nov 14th 2021, 4:16 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by Rete
Had to look up Girasoli .
Why don't you look up meaty marinara sauce?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.