Teatime Choices

Old Aug 23rd 2020, 5:00 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teatime Choices

I used to like Sensations / Compliments Breakfast Bangers - no longer made.. but apparently these are very similar in flavour and texture.
https://www.grocerygateway.com/store...00772468041979

Originally Posted by kate8kate0
Thread lurker here, may I ask? Where did you get them ‘sotches from? they look lovely!!
You could try these if you live in Calgary https://www.spolumbos.com/products/english-banger/
https://www.spolumbos.com/delivery

Or these if you live in the Kelowna area https://mytbones.com/product/english-banger-sausage/

Or these if you live in Richmond area https://shopintercity.ca/products/en...fast-sausage-1
Old Aug 23rd 2020, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

kate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Siouxie, I shall give those a try :-) much appreciated

Originally Posted by Siouxie
I used to like Sensations / Cmpliments Breakfast Bangers - no longer made.. but apparently these are very similar in flavour and texture.
https://www.grocerygateway.com/store...00772468041979

You could try these if you live in Calgary https://www.spolumbos.com/products/english-banger/
https://www.spolumbos.com/delivery

Or these if you live in the Kelowna area https://mytbones.com/product/english-banger-sausage/

Or these if you live in Richmond area https://shopintercity.ca/products/en...fast-sausage-1
Old Aug 23rd 2020, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

kate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
I usually just buy the PC tray packs at No Frills when they're on sale, and usually hot Italian.
Tonight I have chicken wings in the oven, ready to turn in about 5 min.
And sonofabitch I'm on the cider again!
i actually really miss the uk Wall’s sausages, I know very basic but loved em :-)
Old Aug 23rd 2020, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

And sonofabitch I'm on the cider again!
ooh you can’t beat a good cider! We going holiday to Devon/Cornwall next year hopefully!
Old Aug 23rd 2020, 8:25 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate8kate0
ooh you can’t beat a good cider! We going holiday to Devon/Cornwall next year hopefully!
What do you think of the Big Rock hard apple cider? I've had a few of the locals (Grower's, Angry Orchard, and Big Rock, and while I didn't care for the peach and pear ones, the Big Rock apple agrees with me.
Tonight I have leftover wings to deal with, and might strip them and make chicken tacos, since I have the stuff for guacamole. I'll have to check and see if I have any salvage-able cilantro.

Last edited by caretaker; Aug 23rd 2020 at 8:28 pm.
Old Aug 24th 2020, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

What do you think of the Big Rock hard apple cider? I've had a few of the locals (Grower's, Angry Orchard, and Big Rock, and while I didn't care for the peach and pear ones, the Big Rock apple agrees with me.
Tonight I have leftover wings to deal with, and might strip them and make chicken tacos, since I have the stuff for guacamole. I'll have to check and see if I have any salvage-able cilantro.
I’ve never had Big Rock, I’ll give it a try; do like a cold Bulmers and Rekorderlig or three! Been ordering food from those meal service deliveries, really good, quite impressive grub, open steak Sarnies last night on ciabatta, garlic mayo n glazed onions, lovely it was!
Old Aug 28th 2020, 1:34 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I had a big bowl of trout and brie chowder with pepper sherry, and at some point today I'll probably be eating the rest of it!
Old Aug 29th 2020, 6:45 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Me and HID had poke bowls because the place was across from the aquarium shop where we were buying an African dwarf frog. We took them [poke bowls] down to a park area over looking English Bay and shared a bottle of Cordon Rouge, imo an under appreciated brut champagne.

Oh and JSmith, I got a tropical aquarium for covid fun. It's brilliant.
Old Aug 30th 2020, 11:46 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to wing night! I have the sauce ready; melted butter, Buffalo wing sauce, and Jim Beam black cherry. It's terrible shit for drinking, but great in wing sauce.
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 12:20 am
Stand-up Philosopher

I'm having cod cakes again. Twice in a day, it's no sin.
This time I made faux tartar sauce for them, and it's worth it!
I met Rufus Guinchard (who helped the Punters with this song) and he was a heck of a man. I met the Punters too, and I hope they're doing well.

Last edited by caretaker; Sep 2nd 2020 at 12:31 am.
Old Sep 3rd 2020, 5:23 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having cod cakes again. Twice in a day, it's no sin.
This time I made faux tartar sauce for them, and it's worth it!
I met Rufus Guinchard (who helped the Punters with this song) and he was a heck of a man. I met the Punters too, and I hope they're doing well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmPgdkJbb7k
That's what God invented the belly button for.
Old Sep 6th 2020, 11:58 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

All the Taco Time talk got me motivated enough to make tacos. I had the stuff to make guacamole, and am in the process of turning a piece of pork loin into some easy carnitas. When I'm having tacos it's pretty hard to bring me down. I like tacos like Snuffles liked dog biscuits.

Last edited by caretaker; Sep 7th 2020 at 12:27 am.
Old Sep 10th 2020, 7:07 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Chicken thighs/coq au vin with a little help from my mate Colman.

Old Sep 10th 2020, 7:36 pm
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

My socks.
Old Sep 10th 2020, 7:40 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BuckinghamshireBoy
My socks.
Is that served in wine or just marinated?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.