second interview

Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:51 pm
Been there, done that

MCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud of
Default Re: second interview

Originally Posted by TrishB
No and neither could the bloke i just kicked out! Still rather have the pudding!
Pudding rates much higher in terms of usefulness, comfort, etc and it doesn't talk back!!
I'd better not respond then.....I know my place
Old Mar 31st 2007, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Adbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant future
Talking Re: second interview

I took that test linked earlier......

Then clicked on the recommended career paths for my personality type, two of the top choices were engineering and computing....

I am an electrical engineer now working in IT !!

There might be something in this ..

Interesting stuff

Good luck with the second interview

Adbru
Old Mar 31st 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

zalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at this, its one of the many on line tests that you can practise on
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp[/QUOTE]

Hi and thank you so much for the link . It was so much fun to do and the results were eerily accurate.

I printed out both results and they definately got me in a nutshell.

To quote... As caretakers ESFJ`S sense danger all around.... and thus they serve as excellent protectors, outstanding in fields such as elementary eduacationand MEDICAL CARE!

couldnt be more accurate. Now here;s hoping that I get the job. I will let you all know in mid April( I presume) as my tests are on April 10.
Old Mar 31st 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

zalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adbru
I took that test linked earlier......

Then clicked on the recommended career paths for my personality type, two of the top choices were engineering and computing....

I am an electrical engineer now working in IT !!

There might be something in this ..

Interesting stuff

Good luck with the second interview

Adbru

Thanks, yes it was fun to do want it? they figured me out too. Born to Nurse.. i will let you know if i get the job .