Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:20 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Hello MMC

I'm not sure if I'm hormonal or just heading for a designer strait jacket.....definitely had a 'cob on' this morning....(sorry last night for you.)

Have a quick coffee..I'm sitting at a client's bored as hell, waiting to be debriefed.....

Now if that isn't a gift for Butch, I don't know what is.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:21 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Hello MMC

I'm not sure if I'm hormonal or just heading for a designer strait jacket.....definitely had a 'cob on' this morning....(sorry last night for you.)

Have a quick coffee..I'm sitting at a client's bored as hell, waiting to be debriefed.....

Now if that isn't a gift for Butch, I don't know what is.
gift wrapped and ready to go lol
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:23 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

I thought so....

Debating whether to wait dutifully for an audience, or to sod off home....
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:25 am
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Afternoon!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:25 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

I thought so....

He'll be along soon no doubt - i'm sure he sits in the corner and waits for someone to come along. A bit like the Butch fan club.

OI ARROGANT T**T - WHERE ARE YOU
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:26 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I thought so....

You could be waiting a LONG time
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:28 am
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

If you call them - they will come......................
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Erm I was talking about the client I'm waiting for....who is definitely an arrogant whatsit....so no need for the antagonism.

Hi DI5NEY! How's you?
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:31 am

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Erm I was talking about the client I'm waiting for....who is definitely an arrogant whatsit....so no need for the antagonism.

Hi DI5NEY! How's you?

very good thanks although I would love some Bonjella right now, I have sore ulcers in my mouth
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:32 am
Sawdust making harpy

Hi DI5NEY! How's you?

lol Sorry Sas got the wrong end of the stick there - again

Hey Vicky how goes things today waaaaay over the other side of the country
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:34 am

Originally Posted by mandymoochops

Hey MMC,

its absolutely beautiful here, just got in from walking the mutts around the local pond (huge lake really!) and have just fallen off the diet band-wagon again (bloody double-deckers)
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by D15NEY
very good thanks although I would love some Bonjella right now, I have sore ulcers in my mouth
Get some antiseptic/anaesthetic mouthwash (Oraldene in the UK) over the counter - rinse your mouth and gargle four or five times a day....guaranteed to give instant relief.....

I don't get mouth ulcers but I had a habit when I was stressed of biting the inside of my mouth in my sleep (yes, definitely a strait jacket case)....Oraldene was given to me when I had my tonsils out, and it's fab stuff....and it worked a treat for me whenever I had any discomfort..
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mandymoochops

Hey

No sweat. I'm just fed up of waiting for the arrogant so and so to finish his meeting and see me as arranged AN HOUR AGO. He will get an icy stare when he finally arrives...grrrr
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:37 am

Get some antiseptic/anaesthetic mouthwash (Oraldene in the UK) over the counter - rinse your mouth and gargle four or five times a day....guaranteed to give instant relief.....

I don't get mouth ulcers but I had a habit when I was stressed of biting the inside of my mouth in my sleep (yes, definitely a strait jacket case)....Oraldene was given to me when I had my tonsils out, and it's fab stuff....and it worked a treat for me whenever I had any discomfort..

Yep, Oraldene is amazing stuff, I also had it when my wisdom teeth were taken out .

I have got some stuff but its like acid, flippin hurts like hell when you apply it, they don't sell Bonjela or Rinstead pastilles (yum)
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:40 am
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by D15NEY
Yep, Oraldene is amazing stuff, I also had it when my wisdom teeth were taken out .

I have got some stuff but its like acid, flippin hurts like hell when you apply it, they don't sell Bonjela or Rinstead pastilles (yum)

Double Deckers are amazing for mouth ulcers you have every right to eat as many as possible

Don't worry bout the client Sas, sometimes you just gotta suck it up and wait unfortunately

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.