Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:33 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Watch it you two neither of you are far away

Hi MMC and hello all else

Off out again in a bit, PTA meeting, lucky me eh
I'll get me coat
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:38 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
I'll get me coat

Hi Sans hi and bye CP - sorry just had a customer come and see me - can you believe the cheek of it - I was nicely set up to play all day on here too
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:40 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Hi Sans hi and bye CP - sorry just had a customer come and see me - can you believe the cheek of it - I was nicely set up to play all day on here too
Bloody cheek ....................Oh Hi by the way
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Id be asking for wages next time
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:42 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Haha is she free
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:43 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

It's not an easy gig to get this one either lol.

Well sun is out the sky is blue, Butch was on fine form last night too don't know if you saw - blimey he pushed some of my buttons:curse:
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:44 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sans
Haha is she free
No, but I am...what am I volunteering for?
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:45 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Well sun is out the sky is blue, Butch was on fine form last night too don't know if you saw - blimey he pushed some of my buttons:curse:
Don't go there........having been called a 'dog' etc over the weekend....well I was all but bunnyboiler yesterday....and thinking about it....today.....and tomorrow.....
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't see that, will have a look good buttons or bad, what the devil am i saying i know its the B button back in a mo going to nose around
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:47 am
Sawdust making harpy

Didn't see that, will have a look good buttons or bad, what the devil am i saying i know its the B button back in a mo going to nose around
Aaaah well it looks like we have a new toy to play with now - Hello Borris
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:48 am
Account Closed

Aaaah well it looks like we have a new toy to play with now - Hello Borris
He's very quiet...don't think he liked the cut of my jib.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:51 am
Banned

BorisTheMorris is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by saskia65
He's very quiet...don't think he liked the cut of my jib.
Sorry, was just finding my feet.
I've looked at some of the posts from that butch seems a bit of a jerk to me. BUT hey I'm prepared to wait and see.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BorisTheMorris
Sorry, was just finding my feet.
I've looked at some of the posts from that butch seems a bit of a jerk to me. BUT hey I'm prepared to wait and see.
He's not a jerk....but I think he gets carried away at times. Heart's in the right place...as you say speak as you find.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:57 am
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by saskia65
He's not a jerk....but I think he gets carried away at times. Heart's in the right place...as you say speak as you find.
WOA there Borris Butch may seem to be a jerk sometimes but as Sas says I suppose his hearts in the right place. Theres lots of established members on here that you have to get used to their style before jumping in and making rash decisions about them.

Thinks of Bazzz all of a sudden
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:57 am
Account Closed

WOA there Borris Butch may seem to be a jerk sometimes but as Sas says I suppose his hearts in the right place. Theres lots of established members on here that you have to get used to their style before jumping in and making rash decisions about them.

Thinks of Bazzz all of a sudden
Mmmm Danish.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.