Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Sep 7th 2008, 10:27 am
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Hello my lovely man.....how are you??

My bum is rather large...due to the fact that im always sitting on it
Doing fine, but as Disney suspected - a slight sniff of a cold. Wanna make me a HOT toddy? ...

---

Last edited by britex01; Sep 7th 2008 at 10:30 am.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 10:28 am
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by britex01
Doing fine, but as Disney suspected - a slight sniff of a cold. Wanna make me a toddy? ...

---

*hands brit a hot toddy*
Old Sep 7th 2008, 10:30 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Doing fine, but as Disney suspected - a slight sniff of a cold. Wanna make me a toddy? ...

---
ah poor you......'hands over a box of tissues'.....

i hope you feel better Mike.....hugs...xxx
Old Sep 7th 2008, 10:33 am
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute

ah poor you......'hands over a box of tissues'.....

i hope you feel better Mike.....hugs...xxx
No doubt I will in the morning... I heal fast ... ...

Trust all's well with you, hun... Catch you again later... x

---
Old Sep 7th 2008, 10:58 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

No doubt I will in the morning... I heal fast ... ...

Trust all's well with you, hun... Catch you again later... x

---
Zap that cold....get well soon. Sas x
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

One for Paul in Van...was it like this for you??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIXHcOjJpxY
Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:41 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Evening everyone

LAST ORDERS FOR PIPO MEET UP

I think we agreed date of the 25th Oct for this. I think we need to try and get this sorted asap if we are going to be able to get rooms booked etc and also HN and FK need to book their flights soon otherwise its going to become very expensive for them.

I was wondering if perhaps it may be easier if we can try and get a definite location agreed and perhaps a hotel, travel inn kind of thing perhaps to try and keep costs down, then everyone can book their room direct with the hotel.

I am struggling a bit with areas though bearing in mind it needs to be easily accessible from Gatwick Airport for HN and FK. Also JD will be travelling from a fair distance so not sure re central London as you don't really want to deal with this at the end of a long journey.

I know we looked at Bucks area before, Sas do you know if there is a travelodge in this area that is nearish to town so we can go out and get something to eat/ few bars etc? If not I was maybe thinking more the Sussex/Crawley area to be close to Gatwick Airport so HN and FK haven't got far to go to catch their plane on the Sun?

Bells- are you still up for this? Will be shortly before you go to Van, will be great if you can make it

It will be brilliant if we can get as many there as possible

Would appreciate if anyone can give a guide on locations, ie how far would it be for FK, HN to Bucks area? Is Gatwick area ok for people??

Please let us know who from the PIPO is up for doing this?

Thanks everyone
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:36 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Whats this?

come back from a country that doesn't understand or stock cider...........to an empty bar?????

vino rosso......cafe correto's.......Peronis.......but no Cider

Hope everyone is well.........had a nice time in Italy.....on a couple of days the temp dropped down to 32C and it was wet in the pool......

Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:38 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimmydean
Whats this?

come back from a country that doesn't understand or stock cider...........to an empty bar?????

vino rosso......cafe correto's.......Peronis.......but no Cider

Hope everyone is well.........had a nice time in Italy.....on a couple of days the temp dropped down to 32C and it was wet in the pool......

Have a pinta woodpecker
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:41 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Have a pinta woodpecker
Hi BC much been happening in last 2 weeks........I noticed that FKs bum is apparantly rather large...............do you know him?
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:42 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi BC much been happening in last 2 weeks........I noticed that FKs bum is apparantly rather large...............do you know him?
Never had the pleasure

but if I ever get my hands on FKs bum there could be trouble
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:00 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I nip out the back for some crisps and this is what you both talk about....

Hello Butch....And Welcome back JD
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:05 am
No really, it doesn't

I nip out the back for some crisps and this is what you both talk about....

Hello Butch....And Welcome back JD
HI FK..........cheese & onion?
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:07 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

HI FK..........cheese & onion?
Hello love.....i was looking for smokey bacon..but i can check for cheese and onion if you like...

How was the holiday?....did you have fun....did you get drunk....did the kids and the other half have a good time too.....
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:09 am
Account Closed

Hello one and all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.