Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Cheers mate feeling a bit (well a lot) better now after some r and r, actually did need an injection believe it or not isn't that weird how that happens.

Don't know what made me feel so funny today - but it seems to have been dealt with good and proper - will have to see how it feels tomorrow though but should sleep well tonight (am quite exhausted) and see if anymore shots are needed in the future.

Like I said thanks for the concern now get back to being your proper self - people will think you're sick too!
Glad you're feeling a bit better......all this strange behaviour...perhaps it's in the Alberta water?
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:32 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Glad you're feeling a bit better......all this strange behaviour...perhaps it's in the Alberta water?
Cheers Sas - yep people are being very strange today oh well. How are you anyway?
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:43 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Cheers Sas - yep people are being very strange today oh well. How are you anyway?
I'm okay thanks. Weather's crap. Nothing new there then. Shouldn't you be in bed?
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:36 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning all,
Bit out of the loop at the moment, Sas how are you, what's going on with Ian????

MMC how are you?

Things are going well for us, I think?? I am still not sure how I feel, I don't think it has all sunk in yet! Rushing around sorting lots of things out.

Charlie
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:18 am
Account Closed

Hi Purple Person

Ian and I are on a 'break'...if you understand that you're a better woman than I! Does that mean we're still engaged? Getting married?
No idea.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:21 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

It reminds me of friends
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Purple Person

Ian and I are on a 'break'...if you understand that you're a better woman than I! Does that mean we're still engaged? Getting married?
No idea.
Sas havn't you heard anything at all ?
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:31 am
Account Closed

I've had an email explaining we need some space for a while.
So that's what he's getting. Up to him what happens next. I can't do anymore.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
I'd prefer this right now....(books next flight to Shannon)...ah the love of the Irish...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWjyP...eature=related
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:40 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this bar open?

Can I have a drink.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
Is this bar open?

Can I have a drink.
Yeah....sure can.
I've gone all St Pats...so it's Guinness night....have a pint of the black and white.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:43 am

Yeah....sure can.
I've gone all St Pats...so it's Guinness night....have a pint of the black and white.
Thank you
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:46 am
Account Closed

Anyone else fancy a Guinness?
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:56 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Hi all

Just dippin in....called Charlie today....she's doing ok, kids in school all settling well....9 hour delay....and they never left the UK......although they'd been in the air for about 6 of the 9 hours......

So, all is ok and she is just wading through paperwork.

She promises to get on to the site soon with an update...

TTFN

Harry
Old Sep 4th 2008, 5:15 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers mate feeling a bit (well a lot) better now after some r and r, actually did need an injection believe it or not isn't that weird how that happens.

Don't know what made me feel so funny today - but it seems to have been dealt with good and proper - will have to see how it feels tomorrow though but should sleep well tonight (am quite exhausted) and see if anymore shots are needed in the future.

Like I said thanks for the concern now get back to being your proper self - people will think you're sick too!
Well Mand glad your feeling better and that you got the injection you needed, are you likely to need a course of them? Or do you think it was probably cured with just the one?

Actually I'm feeling a bit odd not sure what it is as Sas said could be something in the water, or maybe I just need a road trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.