Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:52 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by High numbers
Are you touching up his roots (is that what you call it)
Sssh, don't tell him. He thinks I'm a hairdresser. Got my certificates from t'internet.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:52 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Are you touching up his roots (is that what you call it)
Whilst he's at work too eh - way to go Sas I feel some under the desk action may be going on
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:54 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Whilst he's at work too eh - way to go Sas I feel some under the desk action may be going on
Why what's he doing? River Dance?
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

That will bring a smile to his face
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:06 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey I thought you said you were happy today

Me on the other hand have had a nightmare day at work - so much going through my mind that I can't concentrate at the minute

Not sure if there is a cure for this - maybe will find one next week who knows
Oh dear Mands, hope its not too bad on the work front
Did the boss find you on the roof making out with a Biker dude???
Did you drop your smoke and burn all the records??
Or did you forget to put your panties on ala Sharon Stone???

Hope you find a cure for what ever it is. Maybe somebody has some ointment? or pills? Maybe you just need an injection??
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:16 am
Account Closed

Are you rising above the other comments Butch?
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Are you rising Butch?
Sas what are you doing to Butch
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:18 am
Account Closed

Sas what are you doing to Butch
Trying to raise the dead.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Trying to raise the dead.
I see keep trying then
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:27 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget your roots Butch!!
OK

So How is:

In the City
Eton Rifles
Mirror in The Bathroom
Much too Young
Going Underground
Green Onions
Plastic Smile
Frustration

For you sir
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
OK

So How is:

In the City
Eton Rifles
Mirror in The Bathroom
Much too Young
Going Underground
Green Onions
Plastic Smile
Frustration

For you sir

A good choice
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:38 am
Account Closed

I see keep trying then
Joking - Butch will get cross with me.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:47 am
Banned

Joking - Butch will get cross with me.
I'll hang you on the cross if you dont behave
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:49 am
Account Closed

I'll hang you on the cross if you dont behave
You are sooooooo all talk.

Cleopatra posted and deleted a very dodgy unPC joke about crosses....bet you missed it.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:24 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear Mands, hope its not too bad on the work front
Did the boss find you on the roof making out with a Biker dude???
Did you drop your smoke and burn all the records??
Or did you forget to put your panties on ala Sharon Stone???

Hope you find a cure for what ever it is. Maybe somebody has some ointment? or pills? Maybe you just need an injection??
Cheers mate feeling a bit (well a lot) better now after some r and r, actually did need an injection believe it or not isn't that weird how that happens.

Don't know what made me feel so funny today - but it seems to have been dealt with good and proper - will have to see how it feels tomorrow though but should sleep well tonight (am quite exhausted) and see if anymore shots are needed in the future.

Like I said thanks for the concern now get back to being your proper self - people will think you're sick too!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.