Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by saskia65
I've got one leg in Aus and one in Canada.......always makes for an interesting night.
Only if you are in the USA
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:10 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by High numbers
Only if you are in the USA
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:11 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

were we lost?
I was not sure where you got to HN, don't think you have ventured to Aus yet
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:12 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
I was not sure where you got to HN, don't think you have ventured to Aus yet
C'mon, take my hand. They don't bite.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:39 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Hello

Here you are - the pics of the windmill as promised. It was good to see one up close and personal but they have a 1.2m height minimum on so the kids we;re allowed up there so that was a bit sad and the sails weren't turning....

I would go again though.

How is everyone....like always, I'm just off to bed and will catch up soon. The holidays are over and our mania has subsided....in fact, feel like a real reble as Piglet should have started school today if she had done what her friends are doing.....I did do a little Tee Hee dance in the kitchen as I saw them all wandering off to the bus stop and down to the local infants in their horrible yucky uniforms....

Oh and yesterday's Knight School was Brilliant.....
Attached Thumbnails The Pass Inn and Pass Out-copy-download-20080901-071.jpg   The Pass Inn and Pass Out-copy-knight-school-fort-nelson-014.jpg  
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:22 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
There's a kind of hush

Jennifer Eccles

Everybodies gone to the moon
Jees with that taste in music anyone would think you were a girl - walks away muttering about cowboy image being crushed
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:24 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Jees with that taste in music anyone would think you were a girl - walks away muttering about cowboy image being crushed
Would you prefer:

Ace of Spades,
Pour some sugar on
My Baby Sux
Highway to Hell

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:25 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Would you prefer:

Ace of Spades,
Pour some sugar on
My Baby Sux
Highway to Hell

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh a spandex cowboy this is bad bad news
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:32 am
Account Closed

Would you prefer:

Ace of Spades,
Pour some sugar on
My Baby Sux
Highway to Hell

You in spandex?????????????
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:32 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh a spandex cowboy this is bad bad news
OK then is this a better Playlist:

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Broken, Beat & Scarred
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
Cyanide
The Unforgiven III
The Judas Kiss
Suicide & Redemption
My Apocalypse
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:34 am
Account Closed

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Broken, Beat & Scarred
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
Cyanide
The Unforgiven III
The Judas Kiss
Suicide & Redemption
My Apocalypse
Ah, let's slow it all down folks. Can't beat a good weepie.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:35 am
Sawdust making harpy

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Broken, Beat & Scarred
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
Cyanide
The Unforgiven III
The Judas Kiss
Suicide & Redemption
My Apocalypse

Blimey I thought you said you were happy today

Me on the other hand have had a nightmare day at work - so much going through my mind that I can't concentrate at the minute

Not sure if there is a cure for this - maybe will find one next week who knows
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Broken, Beat & Scarred
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
Cyanide
The Unforgiven III
The Judas Kiss
Suicide & Redemption
My Apocalypse
Don't forget your roots Butch!!
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:37 am
Account Closed

Don't forget your roots Butch!!
Yeah, thought they needed touching up. Ooh er missis.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by saskia65
Yeah, thought they needed touching up. Ooh er missis.
Are you touching up his roots (is that what you call it)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.