Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 13th 2008, 1:28 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by High numbers
Hi Babe
You missing me then?? shucks...

What's happening about the meet up then....
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:47 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Im in Welland, Ontario at the minute...

Has Carrie gone on holiday???
What do you care???
You keep desserting us
HN is distraught
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:50 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
What do you care???
You keep desserting us
HN is distraught
girls gotta have a holiday now and again
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:51 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
girls gotta have a holiday now and again
AHEM

I know what happens when you girls go on 'holiday'.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
What do you care???
You keep desserting us
HN is distraught
Distraught and gutted
Old Aug 13th 2008, 3:23 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

So, BE is still resembling a soap opera then? LOL
Old Aug 13th 2008, 3:28 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by saskia65
So, BE is still resembling a soap opera then? LOL
Yeah..............................
Wallyoaks
Old Aug 13th 2008, 3:39 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

It would have to be Corrr-onation Street. Canada's favourite soap.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 4:48 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Hello all

How is everyone - sorry I've just dropped off the face of it - working hard on all counts with Mr HPM away nowdays.....so couple that with entertaining the children, cooking, cleaning and the biatch of an 18 year old next door having parties, preparing for Piglets schooling in September, I'm beat....I need a pint of cider.

How is everyone? Fill me in can you?
Old Aug 13th 2008, 5:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Hello all

How is everyone - sorry I've just dropped off the face of it - working hard on all counts with Mr HPM away nowdays.....so couple that with entertaining the children, cooking, cleaning and the biatch of an 18 year old next door having parties, preparing for Piglets schooling in September, I'm beat....I need a pint of cider.

Do we know you????
I seem to recall there was a woman with a name like yours used to call in occassionally. Not seen her for awhile..............think she moved to Outer Mongolia or soemthing.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 5:05 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all

Hello HPM nice to see you
Old Aug 13th 2008, 5:07 pm
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Flogger
Hello HPM nice to see you

ditto what he said
Old Aug 13th 2008, 5:20 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all

Hi Dawn,
Been meaning to email you, how are things? Amy news from Yorkton...

Evening everyone else.......
Old Aug 13th 2008, 5:21 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by purple80
Hi Dawn,
Been meaning to email you, how are things? Amy news from Yorkton...

Evening everyone else.......
Evnin Purple
Old Aug 13th 2008, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Doomed to be stuck in the West Midlands forever!!!!
Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all

Hi all, just thought I would drop on in and say hello, seeing as this is my first visit please be gentle......ime stressed out enough as it is!

Susie...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.