Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:48 pm
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
About hookers i bet

I haven't done much today, my eldest 6.5 is home tomorrow so there goes the peace

NG xx
lol.

OH but be having tomorrow off as well, we won't know until the morning though .
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by D15NEY
lol.

OH but be having tomorrow off as well, we won't know until the morning though .

So what does he do?

He can't have too much time off this is Canada

NG x
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:57 pm

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

So what does he do?

He can't have too much time off this is Canada

NG x
He works in publishing but today was mean't to be a 'public' holiday as its 'Regatta Day' BUT the regatta didn't happen because of the weather SO if the weather is good tomorrow the regatta will happen which means he will get the day off, as will most other peeps.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by D15NEY
He works in publishing but today was mean't to be a 'public' holiday as its 'Regatta Day' BUT the regatta didn't happen because of the weather SO if the weather is good tomorrow the regatta will happen which means he will get the day off, as will most other peeps.
What Ooh, i hope he gets the day off

I think i might go to bed soon.

NG xx
Old Aug 6th 2008, 1:13 pm

What Ooh, i hope he gets the day off

I think i might go to bed soon.

NG xx
sorry, me too.

night.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

About hookers i bet

I haven't done much today, my eldest 6.5 is home tomorrow so there goes the peace

NG xx
I heard that cheeky!!

I was in bed dreaming abut something else not rugby
Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
I heard that cheeky!!

I was in bed dreaming abut something else not rugby
She isn't here at the mo not like me then dreaming about you lot the other night was like Alo Alo zee French resistance.

Morning HN so you being good and playing nicely
Old Aug 6th 2008, 6:00 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
She isn't here at the mo not like me then dreaming about you lot the other night was like Alo Alo zee French resistance.

I was Michelle of ze French resistance...'listen very carefully I shall say zis only wonce'.

How's you CP? I was thinking about you today. Someone sent me a funny clip about childbirth....
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:42 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I need a drink and a packet of pork scratchings
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Here you go, precious.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:49 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Here you go, precious.
thanks sweet cheeks
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

Bit early/late for pork scratchings?
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot

I always play nicely

You were dreaming about me? Jeez you need some help
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I'll join you not had pork scratchings for years!!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:56 pm
Account Closed

Right. Break open the packets and let's nosh. Drink, HN's? Nice Buck's Fizz?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.