Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:56 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
You talkin t' me or chewin' a brick
Now now Butch, Just because you were caught with your errrrrrr trousers down Metaphorically speaking of course
Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:56 pm
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Flogger
Afternoon,

will someone do my ironing for me?????
Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Hello PLW and welcome to the madhouse.

FK how's you? Hi Di5NEY and anyone else who's around....

Boys behave. I can't leave you for a minute. I told you there'll be no early night with a bottle of malt, three straws and a game of Twister otherwise.

Next time I go out I'll put you in the attic with a Pot Noodle and a microwave for company. Would be easier if it wasn't for Butch's ASBO...you could go and fool around with Kylie in the Aus forum next door then.

HN put Butch's nuts down. NOW!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

I'll get my own bottle then

NG x
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
They try but its not easy!!
Stop being bold then and behave like a good customs officer...

And i've a bone to pick with you.......i got called into immigration and left naked in a cell for an hour....does that ring any bells with you...
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by D15NEY

send it over
i do all of Nikki's
Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:59 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by D15NEY

NO
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:00 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Would be easier if it wasn't for Butch's BOAS...you could go and fool around with Kylie in the Aus forum next door then.
They're not BOAS they're Pythons
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:01 pm

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

send it over
i do all of Nikki's
cool..

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
NO
Floggs doin it
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers

And i've a bone to pick with you.......i got called into immigration and left naked in a cell for an hour....does that ring any bells with you...
It may do

I have all the evidence I need now on dvd, thanks to my mates at CBSA. You touch your toes so well babe that it made my eyes wince
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
I'll get my own bottle then

NG x
NG - the boys share....we get to choose and have our own......What do you fancy?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Now now Butch, Just because you were caught with your errrrrrr trousers down Metaphorically speaking of course
try mini skirt
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:02 pm
no I aint

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers

We know, we saw the photo's

Cheers HN you can't have back yet though i lent them to Butch
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by saskia65
NG - the boys share....we get to choose and have our own......What do you fancy?

sorry, I was keeping the Baileys to myself

It helps with my toothache
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:04 pm
Banned

We know, we saw the photo's

Cheers HN you can't have back yet though i lent them to Butch
Yeah and now I have a Bone(r) to sort out with someone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.