Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 26th 2008, 8:45 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Flogger
evening bells
Hey Flog - do you and ND take it turns on the puter or do you have 1 each ?
Old Jul 26th 2008, 8:48 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Hey Flog - do you and ND take it turns on the puter or do you have 1 each ?
At the mo we fight dirty for control of the only puter we got that works

NDsays she wants the new Mac Laptop........................ yeah she can dream on
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all!!

How are we all tonight?

Flogger good to see you here and not in the kitchen!!

Enjoy your drink with Uncle Albert?
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:04 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
Evening all!!

How are we all tonight?

Flogger good to see you here and not in the kitchen!!

Enjoy your drink with Uncle Albert?
I only have a 5 min window before she slings me back in the kitchen
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

I only have a 5 min window before she slings me back in the kitchen
Let out then to make Nikki a cup of tea then??
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:09 am
no I aint

Let out then to make Nikki a cup of tea then??
no shes on wine tonight
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no shes on wine tonight
Well that less work for you then or do you have to serve that as well
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:12 am
no I aint

Well that less work for you then or do you have to serve that as well
yeah
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah
Just tell her that every 10 years of marriage the roles swap and you are on a winner there
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:14 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

yeah
If you believe everything he says, you will have image of him wearing a pinny and me ringing the little bell from my chaise lounge, so not the case
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:16 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

anyhow, would you like a drink I will get it for you
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
If you believe everything he says, you will have image of him wearing a pinny and me ringing the little bell from my chaise lounge, so not the case
That about sums it up so well, at last you have come clean and admitted it
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
anyhow, would you like a drink I will get it for you
Yes please a beer please and ask Flogger where the Baileys is as I am hoping Nova Girl will join us. I have just invited her for one for her birthday
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Evening all

Any chance of a Baileys

NG xx
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:19 am

Yes please a beer please and ask Flogger where the Baileys is as I am hoping Nova Girl will join us. I have just invited her for one for her birthday
coming up and a baileys for NG birthday ready on the bar

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.