Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:26 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by High numbers
She will never find them I have hidden them in the kitchen
phew
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:27 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

She will never find them I have hidden them in the kitchen
Stop it....leave Nikki alone.....

Back off or else
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:27 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Hello chick.....where have you been...

Hey Flirty............

I've been working far too much, but it is all necessary right now.

How have you been?
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:28 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
evening GD, its me I think, HN seems to think I'm Lazy

What would you like?

A tall glass of Magners please, and plenty of ice.

So I hear there is Cake afoot??
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Stop it....leave Nikki alone.....

Back off or else
Yes dear

Flogger I will see you back at the dog house as the moonshine will be ready soon
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:31 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Hey Flirty............

I've been working far too much, but it is all necessary right now.

How have you been?
Sick all week but soo much better now...i feel great

Don't work to hard chick...it's not good for you
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:32 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Yes dear

Flogger I will see you back at the dog house as the moonshine will be ready soon
i think wre could be there some time
i will get some paint stripper, got to be better than your moonshine
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:33 am

Sick all week but soo much better now...i feel great

Don't work to hard chick...it's not good for you

Awwwwwwww, if I may....have a hug..........mmmmm

But glads you are ok.

I need to work overtime as I am off to Australia in a few weeks to see my sister and her brood
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Awwwwwwww, if I may....have a hug..........mmmmm

But glads you are ok.

I need to work overtime as I am off to Australia in a few weeks to see my sister and her brood
Great news...you'll love it What part are you going to??
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flogger
i think wre could be there some time
i will get some paint stripper, got to be better than your moonshine
we could mix them up and add some ice
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:36 am
no I aint

we could mix them up and add some ice
Ice
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:36 am

Great news...you'll love it What part are you going to??

I'm going to Perth on the West Coast.

I can't wait. Not seeing my sister after a few days when she was here was bad enough, but I've not seen her for six months now - it's killing me.

It'll be so good to see her and her kiddies.
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Flogger
Ice
Not that type of ice!!! Frozen water ice
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:38 am
no I aint

I can't wait. Not seeing my sister after a few days when she was here was bad enough, but I've not seen her for six months now - it's killing me.

Nikki says
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:39 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

My Brother in law moved to Tasmania in Jan this year...they want us to visit next year....WooHoo!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.