Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 26th 2008, 5:52 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming

home now for the night, will send flogger down the road for wine shortly
What and do the washing up
Old Jul 26th 2008, 5:55 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
aye!! - he has just had 4 chicken carcasses - think thats taken the edge of his hunger!

all ok here - expect achey ankle still
hows you? where have you been?

Awwwwwwww ankle still not good then?.........Have you been exercising and not resting??......Hmmm...nawty nawty!!!

As I am off to Oz in a few weeks to see my Sister, I have been working all the hours I can.
Old Jul 26th 2008, 5:57 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Awwwwwwww ankle still not good then?.........Have you been exercising and not resting??......Hmmm...nawty nawty!!!

As I am off to Oz in a few weeks to see my Sister, I have been working all the hours I can.
teaching a bit - but resting as much as poss!

ok need to wash the kitchen floor!!!! catch ya later
Old Jul 26th 2008, 5:59 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

aye!! - he has just had 4 chicken carcasses - think thats taken the edge of his hunger!

all ok here - expect achey ankle still
hows you? where have you been?
you can get it in a tin you know
Old Jul 26th 2008, 6:04 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

teaching a bit - but resting as much as poss!

ok need to wash the kitchen floor!!!! catch ya later

Well you certainly lead the high life!!

See ya later, gator..........
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:11 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

anyone for a drink
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:12 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flogger
What and do the washing up
no you can stick it in the dishwasher
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

no you can stick it in the dishwasher
You are all heart

How was Uncle Albert today?
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:49 am

Originally Posted by High numbers
You are all heart

How was Uncle Albert today?
During the war..............

actually he and his family were really nice and we told him you call him Uncle Albert

We didn't have too many drinks as JD and I were driving

Lovely to meet them all though and discuss plans for NS
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

During the war..............

actually he and his family were really nice and we told him you call him Uncle Albert

We didn't have too many drinks as JD and I were driving

Lovely to meet them all though and discuss plans for NS
Thats ok I call him that to his face

Good I am glad you had a good time
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:54 am

Have you had a nice day HN??, been busy like always
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:55 am

Thats ok I call him that to his face

Good I am glad you had a good time
Thanks, think DS has a crush on his DD, got v touchy on the way home about it!!( 5 yrs old)
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have you had a nice day HN??, been busy like always
I have thanks, daughter has been nice to me and is tidying her room so that is a good start.

Went to see a friend who runs her own beach kiosk as today was her first day of the season and had an ice cream.

Not busy really just trying to destress from work
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks, think DS has a crush on his DD, got v touchy on the way home about it!!( 5 yrs old)
Loves (very) young dream
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:59 am

I have thanks, daughter has been nice to me and is tidying her room so that is a good start.

Went to see a friend who runs her own beach kiosk as today was her first day of the season and had an ice cream.

Not busy really just trying to destress from work
Destress from your work, I thought you just played on your computor all day

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.