Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:59 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
So you should be

And where did you put the rubber gloves??

The things i've had to touch today.....the mind boggles
I never had them - that was at least half the problem
Ask HN's Dad, he seems to have a handle on all things rubber
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:00 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
could go back to bells book from last night, that could be nasty(braces)
they have probably done another book 'advanced snogging' ......
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Bax
I never had them - that was at least half the problem
Ask HN's Dad, he seems to have a handle on all things rubber
Or not if that tales true
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:02 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Hello, back to do my shift.

Yuk, what's this on the bar? Where's the mop?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:02 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimmydean
they have probably done another book 'advanced snogging' ......
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65

Who is wearing a mop!!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:05 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by saskia65

Sorry, that'll be mine - I'll deal with it.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:06 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

HN

I'll work my way round the world until Bangkok and Pattaya in 1983........I'll save those stories until last

.....but as a trail it does involve catching a bus through the jungle which had lots of locals on it, pigs, chickens, snakes.....the tyre blew out and we arrive in the resort used by the GIs in the Vietnam war about a day and half after we set out...............
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:06 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Bax
Sorry, that'll be mine - I'll deal with it.
I got the blame.....as usual
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:07 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

HN

I'll work my way round the world until Bangkok and Pattaya in 1983........I'll save those stories until last

.....but as a trail it does involve catching a bus through the jungle which had lots of locals on it, pigs, chickens, snakes.....the tyre blew out and we arrive in the resort used by the GIs in the Vietnam war about a day and half after we set out...............
Do you mean later or in the near future
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:09 am
No really, it doesn't

Do you mean later or in the near future

you have to wait for the next soap episode don't you..........
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:14 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

you have to wait for the next soap episode don't you..........
Wow...how sexy do you look.....yum yum

oh..the storys ...hmm yes, when your ready ...no need to rush....
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HN

Good one!! I have one for you now.

Many years ago as a young squaddie my CO (Commanding Officer) wanted a driver to take him out and about and for some reason picked me because he liked my driving and I knew where I was going.

One day I was tasked to take him to collect various other high ranking officers including a women. Well in the back of the wagon we had about 4 or 5 officers and the RSM (Regimental Sergeant Major) the CO in the front and me driving.

Now little did I know that the CO and I shared the same first name so when the female officer lent forward to offer the CO a sweet and called him by his first name. I said oh thank you and took one!! There was a moment of silence before every one laughed except the RSM who made sure that I knew my place later

Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:16 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by High numbers
Good one!! I have one for you now.

Many years ago as a young squaddie my CO (Commanding Officer) wanted a driver to take him out and about and for some reason picked me because he liked my driving and I knew where I was going.

One day I was tasked to take him to collect various other high ranking officers including a women. Well in the back of the wagon we had about 4 or 5 officers and the RSM (Regimental Sergeant Major) the CO in the front and me driving.

Now little did I know that the CO and I shared the same first name so when the female officer lent forward to offer the CO a sweet and called him by his first name. I said oh thank you and took one!! There was a moment of silence before every one laughed except the RSM who made sure that I knew my place later

At least it was only a sweet.....and why would she not give you one....
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

At least it was only a sweet.....and why would she not give you one....
If you ever saw her you would know why Oh I sweet sorry its a military class thing, I should have known my place

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.