Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:57 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by High numbers
I am still paying the magazine back at £10 per week
OUCH! Did you send in pics of BC?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
OUCH! Did you send in pics of BC?
No they went to the Beano
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:59 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I am still paying the magazine back at £10 per week
....should have sent the wife pics then and not your own....

Seriously tho'...there an aul woman comes in our shop and her husband told me one day that he sent pics of her to a mag, he said they were very classy...she was sitting on a table....lol
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
....should have sent the wife pics then and not your own....

Seriously tho'...there an aul woman comes in our shop and her husband told me one day that he sent pics of her to a mag, he said they were very classy...she was sitting on a table....lol
I knew I was doing something wrong

Don't go round there for a meal then!!!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:00 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

No they went to the Beano
Gnasher lookalike competition?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gnasher lookalike competition?
You saw it then?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:02 am
Account Closed

You saw it then?
Yeah, he makes a fine mongrel and no mistaking.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:05 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

I knew I was doing something wrong

Don't go round there for a meal then!!!

he might have been trying to sell the table...........leave him alone his marketing skills might not be be up to scratch but you've got to admire his attempt..........
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jimmydean
he might have been trying to sell the table...........leave him alone his marketing skills might not be be up to scratch but you've got to admire his attempt..........
It brings a new meaning to the word place mat
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:16 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

It brings a new meaning to the word place mat
You should see her....everytime i do....i imagine she's poured over the table....legs...no, im not going there.....
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
You should see her....everytime i do....i imagine she's poured over the table....legs...no, im not going there.....
You've met my admirer then?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:19 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

You've met my admirer then?
I'm interested purely from an artistic point of view...........was the photography good or second rate..............sounds like the initial approach was very poor........
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jimmydean
I'm interested purely from an artistic point of view...........was the photography good or second rate..............sounds like the initial approach was very poor........
Oh I didn't study them....but quite photographically sound.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:24 am
No really, it doesn't

Oh I didn't study them....but quite photographically sound.
I'm sure the subject will have got the message by now.......
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:32 am
No really, it doesn't

Anybody got any drink left?

care to join me in this round....I'll ring the bell

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.