Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:05 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
Could someone please get me loads of Ice & a bottle to go

I have come to realise that the 2 little girls i thought were mine really aren't

After a full day with the two of them going for it, i am starting to think OH tricked me & they are really just his kids

NG

Hi NG have it on me...

.....whats the saying.........a woman always knows how many kids shes had.................a man never does......

.............until the CSA catch up
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:06 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=FlirtyKnickers;6574627]
Originally Posted by nikki dreaming

Not for long tho'....will he get a 9 to 5 job in Canada??
something more like that yes
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:06 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=FlirtyKnickers;6574606]
Originally Posted by jimmydean

Thats terrible....

FK it keeps me amused..........I'm sorry
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Bottle and ice coming up NG....just ignore the kids ....works for me today

I have tried that & they are not having any of it

Its not even funny thanks for the bottle of Baileys FK xxxxx

NG x
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:10 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried that & they are not having any of it

Its not even funny thanks for the bottle of Baileys FK xxxxx

NG x
Well today i had two brats making my life a misery....and then making the dogs life a misery too

Roll on September and back to school!!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=nikki dreaming;6574635]

It could be 9 to 5 but some do 8.30 to 4.30 then there are the people who do pretty long hours but have the $$$$ to show for it.

Gotta get this bottle open

NG x
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:11 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=nikki dreaming;6574635]

Yeah......good for him,

another drink then??
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:11 am
No really, it doesn't

Well today i had two brats making my life a misery....and then making the dogs life a misery too

is school finished where you live? mine are still there until 24th.....
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

They love kids over here, there is never a local around when you need one

NG x
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:12 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

[QUOTE=jimmydean;6574636]

FK it keeps me amused..........I'm sorry
I understand.....i do Really....

another drink then......??
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:13 am
No really, it doesn't

They love kids over here, there is never a local around when you need one

NG x
NG how old are they? do they have equivalent of PGL holidays lol
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:14 am
No really, it doesn't

[QUOTE=FlirtyKnickers;6574666]

I understand.....i do Really....

another drink then......??
oh yes....how did you know?......my previous employment gave it away don't tell me lol
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

NG how old are they? do they have equivalent of PGL holidays lol

5 & 6.5

OH is here, i will return his kids asap

NG x
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:15 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

[QUOTE=jimmydean;6574671]

oh yes....how did you know?......my previous employment gave it away don't tell me lol
Did i say anything love....i meant no harm....honest
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:16 am
No really, it doesn't

200 posts only another 7173 to catch you up FK......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.