Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:19 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by livermanl
We are pioneers
You can't be a leeson then
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:20 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

I didn't believe it until I had to say goodbye to my family then I was all panicked

They call it a 'wake' because sometimes they would bury people alive and therefore this was the way of trying to prevent that

Actually, that's what the two bottles of whisk(e)y are for...............the Celts are very astute people............the know that no-one wold pass up on a free drink!!!

Well, no-one of Celtic ancestry, anyway
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:21 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't believe it until I had to say goodbye to my family then I was all panicked

They call it a 'wake' because sometimes they would bury people alive and therefore this was the way of trying to prevent that
Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
The reason they called it a wake...was because they buried so many people alive, they decided to leave them a few day to see if they'd wake up...hence...A Wake!
Copy cat

I am a Leeson I have come to get a street named Leeson here in the peg
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:23 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Copy cat

I am a Leeson I have come to get a street named Leeson here in the peg

Sorry....I'm a little slow tonight

Greedy pig....two streets not enough eh!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:24 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry....I'm a little slow tonight

Greedy pig....two streets not enough eh!!!!
My name will be heard by all

Maybe i'll convince the kind people of BE to name a forum the Leeson forum lol
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:25 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

God Nikki, thats scary when you count days
I know
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:25 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

My name will be heard by all

Maybe i'll convince the kind people of BE to name a forum the Leeson forum lol
I wouldn't hold my breath...we could rename the pub if you want
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:26 am
Banned

I wouldn't hold my breath...we could rename the pub if you want
well that would be a hotel, a butchers, 2 streets and a pub lol why not
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:28 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

well that would be a hotel, a butchers, 2 streets and a pub lol why not
We just need to ask HPM...after all, it's her pub
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:29 am
Banned

We just need to ask HPM...after all, it's her pub
Just let her know the mightyness behind the name

A 5ft 7 bloke...
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:31 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Just let her know the mightyness behing the name

A 5ft 7 bloke...
I'm almost the same height as you....in heels

I'll break the news to her gently....
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:32 am
Banned

I'm almost the same height as you....in heels

I'll break the news to her gently....
Most women in Canada tower over me i'm that short lol
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:33 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

God Nikki, thats scary when you count days
I'm off folks,need sleep, catch you all later

ND
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Aww bless, but your not that short really

Your a pocket rocket
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:34 am
Banned

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
I'm off folks,need sleep, catch you all later

ND
Night Nikki take care

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.