Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:36 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
I'm off folks,need sleep, catch you all later

ND
Night Nikki...catch you tomorrow
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:37 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Aww bless, but your not that short really

Your a pocket rocket
a pocket what??? I wish
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:41 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livermanl
a pocket what??? I wish
oooh, no..i wasn't being rude

Sorry hun.....or maybe....
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:42 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

oooh, no..i wasn't being rude

Sorry hun.....or maybe....
Even when you're here you will still be 24 hours away
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:46 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Even when you're here you will still be 24 hours away
Sorry babe...i'll try and keep up

24 hours.....is that all????
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:49 am
Banned

Sorry babe...i'll try and keep up

24 hours.....is that all????
from well-the peg is 24 hrs
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:55 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

from well-the peg is 24 hrs
oooh, then you and the missus will have to make a week of it...and stop over on the way....Welland is lovely...you might stay forever
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:57 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

oooh, then you and the missus will have to make a week of it...and stop over on the way....Welland is lovely...you might stay forever
Is that one of those hippy, free love communities???
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:57 am
Banned

lol I'm not sure how to say to my wifey

"flirty knickers wants us to visit her"
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:59 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

lol I'm not sure how to say to my wifey

"flirty knickers wants us to visit her"

Don't say that...Say Irene wants us to visit her!
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 11:00 am
Banned

Don't say that...Say Irene wants us to visit her!
I know but i'm going to go with the first one
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 11:00 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by tomarense
Is that one of those hippy, free love communities???
Your coming too....and i won't take no for an answer
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 11:01 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I know but i'm going to go with the first one
Tell her i'm old enough to be your Mother...she'll be fine with that
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 11:02 am
Banned

Tell her i'm old enough to be your Mother...she'll be fine with that
I'll show her your knickers picture she'll enjoy that
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 11:02 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I'll show her your knickers picture she'll enjoy that
I've changed....for the time being anyway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.