Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming

I actually meant in here!!

Actually I am busy researching for our move

Good thanks, head feels like its a washing machine but apart form that great, you??
I guessed that you would be sat down while Flogger is in the kitchen

You have a lot to get done before June so I guess you have lots of lists

I am good thanks just busy
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
It is going well thanks and have not been on the forum of late
No i noticed, bar has been way too quiet

evening all,

busy tonight
where when

Just had a call from DD in Middlesborough bless her she was mugged last night on the uni campus, thank god she is okay she has lost her house keys wallet make up bank cards etc etc didn't get her phone as that was in her pocket,

She is staying at a friends tonight as the uni gave her a spare key only it was the wrong one

Thats all 3 of mine that have been mugged at least once now
the older ones that is,

Thank goodness there was another woman nearby when it happened, she said the guy was white british about 20ish and huge, very intimidating poor girl,

The uni is going through there cctv they think its the same guy that struck last week around the campus,
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:50 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi CP......I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, jeez, thats a scary thing to have happened Thankfully she's not hurt, money and makeup can be replaced, Hopefully they will catch him before he does this to anyone else:curse:

Hugs sent ...xxxx
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:59 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
No i noticed, bar has been way too quiet

where when

Just had a call from DD in Middlesborough bless her she was mugged last night on the uni campus, thank god she is okay she has lost her house keys wallet make up bank cards etc etc didn't get her phone as that was in her pocket,

She is staying at a friends tonight as the uni gave her a spare key only it was the wrong one

Thats all 3 of mine that have been mugged at least once now
the older ones that is,

Thank goodness there was another woman nearby when it happened, she said the guy was white british about 20ish and huge, very intimidating poor girl,

The uni is going through there cctv they think its the same guy that struck last week around the campus,
oh sorry CP for your DD, that's awful, as you say thank god she is okay

just started snowing again here, god I hope kids are not off school again tomorrow
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Hi CP......I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, jeez, thats a scary thing to have happened Thankfully she's not hurt, money and makeup can be replaced, Hopefully they will catch him before he does this to anyone else:curse:

Hugs sent ...xxxx
Thanks FK, thats what i said to her, doesn't bear thinking about really so im not i used to worry about her all the time when she was in London as i do the boys, anyway at least she is ok,

Worrying thing is the guy has her keys, as i said they also have her driving licence bank cards etc, bit worried as to where that may lead, plus her address here, luckily her key for here was at her house so unless he goes there all should be okay, bit worried though about her going back there tomorrow night, her mates are going with her just in case he has been there, she will have to get her keys and locks changed,

I suppose we will see more of this with the recesion ?

Hows you FK

Nikki i will have them for you

oow goodie hope it snows here again it is forecast
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:07 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks FK, thats what i said to her, doesn't bear thinking about really so im not i used to worry about her all the time when she was in London as i do the boys, anyway at least she is ok,

Worrying thing is the guy has her keys, as i said they also have her driving licence bank cards etc, bit worried as to where that may lead, plus her address here, luckily her key for here was at her house so unless he goes there all should be okay, bit worried though about her going back there tomorrow night, her mates are going with her just in case he has been there, she will have to get her keys and locks changed,

Hows you FK

Hopefully he'll have chucked her bag with the contents, he might have just been after cash and that's all....

Good idea tho' to have someone go with her to her place, just to be on the safe side.....and get the landlord to change her locks just incase

I'm fine CP by the way....had a pretty good day so far no news on the house yet but i'm living on hope
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:08 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

oh sorry CP for your DD, that's awful, as you say thank god she is okay

just started snowing again here, god I hope kids are not off school again tomorrow
I take it the kids have already been off? My two were very disappointed this morning that they had to go to school....mind you, we have snow forecast for tonight
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:22 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

I take it the kids have already been off? My two were very disappointed this morning that they had to go to school....mind you, we have snow forecast for tonight
yes ds was off Mon Tues, back today, he was not too pleased, hes only 6
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:23 am

Hows you FK

Thanks CP, I will drop them round in the morning
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:35 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

yes ds was off Mon Tues, back today, he was not too pleased, hes only 6
Awww....all that snow must be bliss for they little ones

They'll see plenty next winter thats for sure
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks CP, I will drop them round in the morning
Okay them and the snow please,

FK never mind the little ones its bliss for me

outside the back today in the fields there was a deer and some pheasant
The snow was still on the floor it did look lovely, awwwww

off to bed everyone am feeling really tired tonight

drive carefully everyone
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:42 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Okay them and the snow please,

FK never mind the little ones its bliss for me

outside the back today in the fields there was a deer and some pheasant
The snow was still on the floor it did look lovely, awwwww

off to bed everyone am feeling really tired tonight

drive carefully everyone
Night CP....enjoy the snow and the pics you posted are lovely.....i hope we get some snow too
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:13 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

pmsl......I wished for snow, and hey presto....We have SNOW

Now I have to walk to work
Old Feb 5th 2009, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

pmsl......I wished for snow, and hey presto....We have SNOW

Now I have to walk to work
much more fun in the snow FK x

We have had loads during the night at least 6-8 " wow and its still snowing on and off, we have a bit of a hill in our garden and have been on the boogie board on that and the drive which is quite steep, loads of fun, can't believe we have had so much this week

Some friends are walking up from the village with there 2 little girls to play and make another snow man Our little man is loving it,

might have to make some mulled wine as no one is driving funny i have some apple strudel left over just like being in Austria no marshmallows for the hot chocolate though

Not heard from DD this morning, i did try to call her but no answer, she should be in lessons mind so who knows, kids eh

Last edited by Coffeepot; Feb 5th 2009 at 12:03 am. Reason: missed something,
Old Feb 5th 2009, 2:10 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Jeez, this country has almost come to a stand still.....Number one son's school called and sent them home early...my number two son is still at school....thats the catholic system for you, they enjoy keeping the kids locked up

The snow has almost gone now, it was crazy this morning...and beautiful

More snow forecast for today tho'....and i'm off work now until Monday

I hope you hear from your little girl soon, just to put your mind at rest

I'll bring the mashmallows for the hot chocolate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.