Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:01 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Fantastic reply HPM.....anyone is welcome in a pub...
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:01 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kazbob
Can't wait to hear the full story. Butch and Bax will be all ears (or something else!)
What are you inferring:curse:
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:02 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Thank you that was the word and sentiment I was truly looking for.

Sorry for the tome....er kind of got passionate again. (Did see Mr Ed today....in his leathers...and he did stop and talk to me rather deliberately) At this rate I will have to start wearing shorter skirts while Mr HPM is out of town. LOL
The connecting is happening now, I think it is connected to the computer screen
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:03 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
Very flattering though. I don't know what I would do in that situation. What did the hubbie say?
What could he say...she's a woman and a good friend,
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:05 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

What is everyone having for tea tonight.

Me Burger chips and salad. (The easy option)
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:06 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Not much to tell really, went on holiday, my sister has a pub in Cyprus...anyway this girl kept coming into the pub, having a drink and a chat...and me being me chatted away to her....She even when out clubbing with us.....this one night me being me, asked her if she had a boyfriend to which she replied...no. im a lesbian and i've the hots for you.......i put here straight and we have been friend ever since....she still fancies me tho'.....lol...or so i keep telling her....
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:07 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Flogger
What??

hello Flogger, fancy a drink?
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

What is everyone having for tea tonight.

Me Burger chips and salad. (The easy option)
Well I made bacon salad for me at lunch - swimming tonight - so probably just something quick when I get back after putting ruggies to bed. The girls will have stir fry noodles with cheese and ham, broccoli and carrots.

That is if Piglet can hold up her head - been in Christchurch all day at an energy workshop...what does a 4 year old need to know about energy?

Afternoon, Flogger
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

I'm just contemplating breakfast. Coffee first because any real contemplation or any kind of thought process is impossible in the morning without it.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:08 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry lost the ability of speech,for a second there
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
What are you inferring:curse:
I'm not inferring anything Butch. It was a joke, as in the common laugh most men have about liking to see two women together.

Sorry if I upset you, it wasn't anything intentional. Maybe I should get out of this thread then.

Karen
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Solarfish
I'm just contemplating breakfast. Coffee first because any real contemplation or any kind of thought process is impossible in the morning without it.
Thanks for coming to Inse's rescue yesterday - I remembered it was you as we have our heart in Canmore.....

So easy question to start - what is for breakie....

Last edited by Harrypottermouse; Jul 1st 2008 at 3:09 pm. Reason: Apostrophe abuse
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:09 pm
no I aint

Afternoon, Flogger
Afternoon Cassie
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:10 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Sorry lost the ability of speech,for a second there
Just a second.....nothing to tell folks....honest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.