Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:57 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
That will be a Friday - so I would have to bring the ruggies with me....so I can come....but they come too - so, probably best not too.
They can come - I have a large dog cage!!!!

only jokin - they are fine to come - or if we end up in town we could meet somewhere like the serpentine - if weather is good!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:58 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
They can come - I have a large dog cage!!!!

only jokin - they are fine to come - or if we end up in town we could meet somewhere like the serpentine - if weather is good!
and now dog ads
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:58 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=daft batty;6523167]
Originally Posted by Cassie 10000

so why did you ask me if my comment was meant to hurt?
AM obviously being a daft bat as I took the does it hurt comment as resting of the cases may hurt as it could be on someones foot!!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:59 pm
half a century

and now dog ads
and dog walkers for the less abled amongst us - mine are going loopy without their usual hour run sound the park!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:01 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I was teasing too Kazza
You sod! I thought, trust me to come in on a new thread and upset someone straight away! What with the sh*t that has been flying around on some of the other thread's.

I'm sure I'll get you back, some way, some how......... (goes off to think of a good plan, well actually to cook the kids tea )
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Now come on DB play fair....you can't just point out one part of the sentence out of context to try and hang your point on. Make sure there is a point there to be had first off.

Having re-read your further posts....if being on the front page is all that bothers you for one or two threads....er how come you are not bitching about Ex Fats....or have I missed something there. It hardly seems Canadian and could clearly be placed in the lounge?

Also, if there is only room for a few threads on the front page...what about the 442,278 threads currently part of the BE forum - surely they can't all be on the front page. Also, there are search facilities within each sub forum are there not. Are you saying the posters on BE can not use them?

It is again in my limited experience, but don't people just not bother searching anyway, they just jump in and beyond hello, we Jim and Sue, and we're off to Canada, what can you tell us about.....that is when they need nice friendly threads at the top of the page to be able to jump in so that more experienced people like yourself and others the opportunity to post people in the right direction - such as I did with Inse and Solarfish yesterday. Cooperation is what this thread and this forum is about.
I made my point. I dont see the need for another Susan thread. The ExFats thread was agreed by consensus, it could be moved down to the General section.

I think these trivial threads have taken over and changed the essence of the forum. I am not alone in thinking this.

I took that quote as it said exactly what I think about the these threads, that they have a place and that place is in the lounge.

I have commented, I havent been nasty but as you think I have then I will be. So, you have your fun. To me its like overhearing a conversation at a bus stop. It doesnt help me know which bus to catch. To me its a boring waste of space and time.

Enjoy. I know I wont.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

I love the Internet, where else do you get squabbles over such meaningless and unimportant things? Where else are people so easy to wind up? It's like being in a pub shortly before closing time where the tiniest thing all of a sudden gets blown out of all proportion, except here it never results in fisticuffs and the police are never called and I don't wake up with the hangover
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:05 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Solarfish
I love the Internet, where else do you get squabbles over such meaningless and unimportant things? Where else are people so easy to wind up? It's like being in a pub shortly before closing time where the tiniest thing all of a sudden gets blown out of all proportion, except here it never results in fisticuffs and the police are never called and I don't wake up with the hangover
I knew Canmore was a rough place
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:07 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by daft batty
I made my point. I dont see the need for another Susan thread. The ExFats thread was agreed by consensus, it could be moved down to the General section.

I think these trivial threads have taken over and changed the essence of the forum. I am not alone in thinking this.

I took that quote as it said exactly what I think about the these threads, that they have a place and that place is in the lounge.

I have commented, I havent been nasty but as you think I have then I will be. So, you have your fun. To me its like overhearing a conversation at a bus stop. It doesnt help me know which bus to catch. To me its a boring waste of space and time.

Enjoy. I know I wont.
then dont listen / read - tis quite easy.

actually you hear some fantastic stuff at the bus stop, on the tarin

HELL Yes thanks for that DB -am off to start a new thread just on that subjcet !!! and I will place it in the maple leaf - not the lounge
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:08 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=The4BellsLondon;6523183]

AM obviously being a daft bat as I took the does it hurt comment as resting of the cases may hurt as it could be on someones foot!!
That would hurt.
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy. I know I wont.
slam!!
half a century

Oi - you looking at my bird/ Fella??? hmm hmm ??
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:09 pm
half a century

[QUOTE=Cassie 10000;6523211]
Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon

That would hurt.
specially my left foot at the mo - i would prbably cry!

another g and t pl bar man . . . ..
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

It's funny, I really don't miss pub brawls since moving here, though I did see something in the paper a couple of months ago about someone damaging a parked car after a night of drinking! As you can tell crime is pretty serious here when that is what gets reported
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:11 pm
half a century

It's funny, I really don't miss pub brawls since moving here, though I did see something in the paper a couple of months ago about someone damaging a parked car after a night of drinking! As you can tell crime is pretty serious here when that is what gets reported
we live on a busy road, between two village centrs - london suburb - you should see what we get in our front garden on a sat and sun mornign! sometimes you need rubber gloves to collect it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.