Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Oct 31st 2008, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by High numbers
They might make a few people smile
okay just for you
Old Oct 31st 2008, 12:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arrona
okay just for you
Thanks I need a smile now and again!!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks I need a smile now and again!!
Leave you all for a min and look at that set up a singles bar next door
Old Oct 31st 2008, 5:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Leave you all for a min and look at that set up a singles bar next door
Well as the pole dancers seem to have left us we need to try and get some new customers in
Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Well as the pole dancers seem to have left us we need to try and get some new customers in
Hi HN hows you today xx
Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Happy Halloween everyone by the way
First year without parties in this house, going to one tomorrow hosted by our new Canadian friends
Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi HN hows you today xx
I am good thanks!!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 7:24 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

I am good thanks!!
So why arn't you out trick or treating
Old Oct 31st 2008, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sans
So why arn't you out trick or treating
Two reasons, too old and too much housework to do!!!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 7:42 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Two reasons, too old and too much housework to do!!!
you are Mr domesticated now

evening all
Old Oct 31st 2008, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
you are Mr domesticated now

evening all
I have to keep the dog house clean!!!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have to keep the dog house clean!!!
Have you seen the detained in Torronto thread ?

If its for real the poor guy is having a really rough time, any thoughts HN if you get the chance to look ??
Old Oct 31st 2008, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have you seen the detained in Torronto thread ?

If its for real the poor guy is having a really rough time, any thoughts HN if you get the chance to look ??
I have read it and I can't make up my mind if it is made up or true

If it is true it does seem unfair on him but maybe if there was some links to news stories that might help.

I will wait and see what happens on that thread before jumping one way or the other.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

I have read it and I can't make up my mind if it is made up or true

If it is true it does seem unfair on him but maybe if there was some links to news stories that might help.

I will wait and see what happens on that thread before jumping one way or the other.
Hi CP and everyone else...
I've been reading that post and something doesn't quite add up for me...Don't want to judge but it just doesn't quite feel right...If it is true then it does stink for the chap....
Cheers
Tim
Old Oct 31st 2008, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tim Steer
Hi CP and everyone else...
I've been reading that post and something doesn't quite add up for me...Don't want to judge but it just doesn't quite feel right...If it is true then it does stink for the chap....
Cheers
Tim
I agree it does not add up somehow but don't wish to judge him in case I am wrong!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.