Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:09 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
I think he was spiked not overdosed he said thats why he was arrested i think as he pushed or shoved someone ? so maybe he was out of it and they sedated him ? don't know just reading what he said ?

If it is true and yes i know im gulable i think its awful, was reading about human rights in Canada there is someone on the official website he can contact, if its a wind up well its pretty good xx

Yep he said his drink was spiked and he ended up in hospital unconsious, and then was heavily sedated and then he woke up after 2 hrs

He also said he was out on bail after being detained for 7 mth, and wasn't allowed to leave till his trial.....he then said later that the judge had given him permission to leave but immigration stopped him........
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans

Yep he said his drink was spiked and he ended up in hospital unconsious, and then was heavily sedated and then he woke up after 2 hrs

He also said he was out on bail after being detained for 7 mth, and wasn't allowed to leave till his trial.....he then said later that the judge had given him permission to leave but immigration stopped him........
Did he give a reason why he was stopped by immigration?
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:12 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
Did he give a reason why he was stopped by immigration?
No............I think he was trying to leggit and they detained him.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

No............I think he was trying to leggit and they detained him.
Well I think it would have been for a reason but he did say that the judge said he could leave so why get stopped? That does not make sense to me
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:25 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Well I think it would have been for a reason but he did say that the judge said he could leave so why get stopped? That does not make sense to me
But if it was bad enough for them to kept him banged up for 7mths.....would they allow him to leave the country, before a trial??

And i still think....if it was for something minor they would of just kicked him out...........Well theirs buggar all on telly haha
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But if it was bad enough for them to kept him banged up for 7mths.....would they allow him to leave the country, before a trial??

And i still think....if it was for something minor they would of just kicked him out...........Well theirs buggar all on telly haha
True but I still can't see him being detained for 7 months for what he says is a shove!! That could have gone straight to court and he woi;d have got a fine.

So either it is a wind up or he has not told the whole story, I don't wish to judge it yet!!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

True but I still can't see him being detained for 7 months for what he says is a shove!! That could have gone straight to court and he woi;d have got a fine.

So either it is a wind up or he has not told the whole story, I don't wish to judge it yet!!
That is another really good point HN - If it was just a shove then one would expect that to be dealt with promptly..
Arrested sometime in August 2006, detained until March 2007 and then released, then nothingnhappens until June 2008 when he gets arrested by immigration Thats a damn long timescale....
He says that the paramedics gave him the sedative presumably on the way in to hospital or when they picked him up and as one of the last posters points out it is used for treating extreme aggresive/psychotic states....I don't know, just feels like there are a few pieces missing from the jigsaw..
Old Oct 31st 2008, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tim Steer
That is another really good point HN - If it was just a shove then one would expect that to be dealt with promptly..
Arrested sometime in August 2006, detained until March 2007 and then released, then nothingnhappens until June 2008 when he gets arrested by immigration Thats a damn long timescale....
He says that the paramedics gave him the sedative presumably on the way in to hospital or when they picked him up and as one of the last posters points out it is used for treating extreme aggresive/psychotic states....I don't know, just feels like there are a few pieces missing from the jigsaw..
looked at the link for that prison he was in, seems there are people held there for ages waiting for a court date, looks pretty awful considering your supposed to be innocent before proven guilty?

Imagine being put in there and you can't call anyone even for a parking ticket thats just awful, if its true then the guy needs to get in touch with the press over here as well, wonder if they might put him back in again as it says on the link most the people in there haven't even committed an offense,
Old Nov 1st 2008, 9:31 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

yoo hoo - what is all this sensible talk and debate in the bar!!???
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
yoo hoo - what is all this sensible talk and debate in the bar!!???
I know what is this place turning into? We need to restock on drinks again!!
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:33 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

DRINK??? DRINK!!!!!! now please my good man . . . . . .
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:38 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
DRINK??? DRINK!!!!!! now please my good man . . . . . .
Me too.....make mine a large one.....i need to start the ironing but this sounds more fun....
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Me too.....make mine a large one.....i need to start the ironing but this sounds more fun....
Really? Pass me one too and I can forget the ironing as well!
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:41 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Really? Pass me one too and I can forget the ironing as well!
Hello stranger....how's you???
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Hello stranger....how's you???
Good thanks You have saved me from this pile of ironing!!

How are you then?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.