Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Opinions required...please

Opinions required...please

Old May 13th 2008, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Opinions required...please

Originally Posted by Ray
Very good posting... and I concur ...
Ok ..perhaps a youngish pet could make the move
But an older pet ..no way!.. its like asking your granny to move away
from her life todate...

Dogs and cats ..some birds are domesticated animals..

Snakes are certainly not.. I have many living in my woods
very happily ...they don't need to be in a tank ...
so you're suggesting taking a snake born in captivity and throwing him out into the wild and cold of canada, where he's most likely going to starve and freeze, or letting him go in the wilds of ireland where he's likely to be decapitated by an irate hausfrau

i think i'll take my not so youngish baby and keep him safe, thank you. Besides, he does recognise me.
Old May 13th 2008, 4:28 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Opinions required...please

Originally Posted by Caitilin
so you're suggesting taking a snake born in captivity and throwing him out into the wild and cold of canada, where he's most likely going to starve and freeze, or letting him go in the wilds of ireland where he's likely to be decapitated by an irate hausfrau

i think i'll take my not so youngish baby and keep him safe, thank you. Besides, he does recognise me.
Yes .. its the natural way .....

Your deluded .... The cerebral is the part of the brain, which contains the learning....
guess what ... snakes have no cerebral hemispheres

But if it make you happy ...