Muppets on this site

Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:51 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Muppets on this site

Originally Posted by Mikey B
What you say dbd ur on my ignore list so cant read ur post - its like heaven.
Actually music (or should I say quietness) to the ears!

Iaink - Thx man - Night out of beers are on me for the heads up on ignore feature! Hell man after saving me that level of noise a years bear on me
Vodka and lime juice?
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:54 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

What you say dbd ur on my ignore list so cant read ur post - its like heaven.
I guess we all win then. I'm looking at your picture and, I'd be embarassed to admit this if you could see, I'm touching myself. MikeyB you are the literate European conquering the wilderness we all aspire to be. You are the Stanley of this continent. Show us the rest of your spandex!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:57 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Lahndon Pride?

<reprise: don't mess with dbd33, you won't win>
No Pride. Abbott Ale is the flavour of the week.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:00 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
No Pride. Abbott Ale is the flavour of the week.
Abbott from Cambridge? I'm not jealous of course.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:02 am
Born again atheist

Greene King, wasn't it?

LCBO? Cans or bottles?
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:07 am
Assimilated Pauper

Greene King, wasn't it?

LCBO? Cans or bottles?
"Greene King Abbot Ale

brewed by Greene King, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England"

Cans. The nearest LCBO always has it but it's usually more expensive than Pride or Charles Wells. Now it's cheap (for Canada, eye wateringly expensive for the UK of course) so I picked up 50 cans.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Never had the pleasure, he must of been before my time.

but bigfoot I know well
I think everyone's before your time - you just got here ( BE i mean, before you correct me)
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:15 am
Born again atheist

"Greene King Abbot Ale

brewed by Greene King, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England"

Cans. The nearest LCBO always has it but it's usually more expensive than Pride or Charles Wells. Now it's cheap (for Canada, eye wateringly expensive for the UK of course) so I picked up 50 cans.
Have you any left? 'Cos I miss that shit. It's from Suffolk? I used to get disgustingly sozzled on it when I was in Cambridge 1975-77.
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joelsa
I think everyone's before your time - you just got here ( BE i mean, before you correct me)
your names not dbd so no need to correct you
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by joelsa
Teehee.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:16 am
Born again atheist

But you need correcting. Apostrophe FFS.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:19 am
Assimilated Pauper

Have you any left? 'Cos I miss that shit. It's from Suffolk? I used to get disgustingly sozzled on it when I was in Cambridge 1975-77.
50 cans at 5:00pm, we've been drinking wine as well so maybe, 40 now. Of course come by for one if so inclined but doesn't a sale at the LCBO here mean a sale at the LCBO there? Cheap Abbot should be on your doorstep.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

You are very new to the forum - so unless you have been lurking for a year and know otherwise, please give dbd a chance to show the love - which he has rather elegantly (and spandex-relatedly) professed above - but you haven't seen it.

He doesn't use smileys, or winkies ( ) so it does take some time to learn his tone.

He has brought much accuracy to the forum, and I for one am missing a good horse's arse photo that we haven't been privy to in such a long time.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:38 am
Born again atheist

50 cans at 5:00pm, we've been drinking wine as well so maybe, 40 now. Of course come by for one if so inclined but doesn't a sale at the LCBO here mean a sale at the LCBO there? Cheap Abbot should be on your doorstep.
Perhaps. Unfortunately due to drunk driving laws I'll have to wait until tomorrow to check that out.

Originally Posted by ann m
You are very new to the forum - so unless you have been lurking for a year and know otherwise, please give dbd a chance to show the love - which he has rather elegantly (and spandex-relatedly) professed above - but you haven't seen it.

He doesn't use smileys, or winkies ( ) so it does take some time to learn his tone.

He has brought much accuracy to the forum, and I for one am missing a good horse's arse photo that we haven't been privy to in such a long time.
Welcome to the Dark Side young Annie.

Last edited by Novocastrian; Jun 27th 2008 at 2:51 am.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
I don't think he's on my ignore list.

But good old AdrianTO is.
I wonder what happened to him?

No I don't.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.