Muppets on this site

Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:42 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Muppets on this site

Originally Posted by Mikey B
Wheres the ignore function, Ive searched high and low for it!

Muppet overload!!! Wheres Kermit when ya need him?
Click on the users name and select "view public profile"

Then in the blue bar in their profile below their name you will find "Add dbd33 to Your Ignore List"

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=37905

Having said that I honestly suggest you just get a thicker skin. dbd used to annoy me too, but much of what he has to say is either amusing, or true... and often its both. It just takes a while to realise that sometimes, or maybe hes mellowed now hes moved out of the city?

Last edited by iaink; Jun 26th 2008 at 8:07 pm.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink

dbd used to annoy me too, but much of what he has to say is either amusing, or true... and often its both. It just takes a while to realise that sometimes.
Exactly didn't Steve666 start a thread mentioning that recently?
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:08 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
Exactly didn't Steve666 start a thread mentioning that recently?
DUnno, he might be on my ignore list....
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:40 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

DUnno, he might be on my ignore list....
I'd forgotten all about the ignore list - I think the only person I ever put on mine was that ludicrous bigot AdrianTO.

Now that you've reminded me, who can I add....
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:46 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Oakvillian
I'd forgotten all about the ignore list - I think the only person I ever put on mine was that ludicrous bigot AdrianTO.

funny you should mention him...

Steves not on mine of course
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:16 pm
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light

Click on the users name and select "view public profile"

Then in the blue bar in their profile below their name you will find "Add dbd33 to Your Ignore List"

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=37905

Having said that I honestly suggest you just get a thicker skin. dbd used to annoy me too, but much of what he has to say is either amusing, or true... and often its both. It just takes a while to realise that sometimes, or maybe hes mellowed now hes moved out of the city?
Why thank you kind sir, didnt even have to search for the member thx to your hyperlink.

Maybe I do need a thicker skin but in life I just avoid annoying people like that or smack em in the face but dont have that option on here (until you just showed me that lovely ignore link) and if most of what he says is true Im Ghandi and Kermits love child.

Thx again from a non tree hugger
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:23 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

This 'ignore' function sounds like a mighty idea. Especially given the disappointing nature of BE lately. I'm curious to know if someone is made aware when they are on an ignore list?!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:27 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ireland2canada
This 'ignore' function sounds like a mighty idea. Especially given the disappointing nature of BE lately. I'm curious to know if someone is made aware when they are on an ignore list?!
I believe the answer to that question is no.

There really is no reason for it, but there is nothing stopping you from informing said individual yourself if you want.

I've advised people that any future postings from them will be ignored.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:30 pm
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Steve_P
I believe the answer to that question is no.

There really is no reason for it, but there is nothing stopping you from informing said individual yourself if you want.

I've advised people that any future postings from them will be ignored.
Even ones from Bigfoot?
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:32 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Even ones from Bigfoot?
I don't think he's on my ignore list.

But good old AdrianTO is.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:59 pm
No time for muppets!

But good old AdrianTO is.
Never had the pleasure, he must of been before my time.

but bigfoot I know well
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Inse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond repute

Even ones from Bigfoot?

I hope I'm not, thought we got on alright

but bigfoot I know well
No you don't
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:46 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I do need a thicker skin but in life I just avoid annoying people like that or smack em in the face
You know full well that if you want to smack me in the face I'm about twenty miles away. I'm often in the Globe and the Mono Cliffs Inn so, if you want to turn internet pose into real world man of action, it's not a big deal for you to do so.

I don't especially want to get into an unseemly brawl but, if you feel the need, please do stop poncing about on the interwebby and get on with it.

Thank you all for the kind comments.

Last edited by dbd33; Jun 27th 2008 at 1:49 am.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:49 am
No time for muppets!

What you say dbd ur on my ignore list so cant read ur post - its like heaven.
Actually music (or should I say quietness) to the ears!

Iaink - Thx man - Night out of beers are on me for the heads up on ignore feature! Hell man after saving me that level of noise a years bear on me
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:50 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
You know full well that if you want to smack me in the face I'm about twenty miles away. I'm often in the Globe and the Mono Cliffs Inn so, if you want to turn internet pose into real world man of action, it's not a big deal for you to do so.

I don't especially want to get into an unseemly brawl but, if you feel the need, please do stop poncing about on the interwebby and get on with it.

Thank you all for the kind comments.
Lahndon Pride?

<reprise: don't mess with dbd33, you won't win>

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.