Lunchtime Choices

Old Aug 14th 2019, 10:44 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lunchtime Choices

Originally Posted by BristolUK
That brand is appearing everywhere here with the bigger supermarkets having 4 or 5 'grain' variations. I hope it's not another of those trial runs that end.
I've been buying them for over a year, so I would imagine they are here to stay
Old Aug 15th 2019, 2:25 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Warmed croissant filled with a little brie and thin sliced ham + a mini walnut and beetroot salad.
Old Aug 15th 2019, 2:29 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Cold pork sausages on a fresh roll, with HP sauce. Not fancy but yummy.
Old Aug 15th 2019, 7:15 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Cold pork sausages on a fresh roll, with HP sauce. Not fancy but yummy.
Hopefully they were cooked first Cold sausages are my favourite food.
Old Aug 15th 2019, 7:32 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Hopefully they were cooked first Cold sausages are my favourite food.
They were I love them too, much more than when they're hot. Before I met Scouse I was like most Aussies, only ever bought beef snaggers. Now I only buy pork ones, from the British Sausage Company. Bloody fussy Pom
Old Aug 23rd 2019, 3:36 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Courtesy of the 50% off stickers at Superstore...

Lebanese Tabouleh salad, Asian orange chilli (mild) chicken with jasmine rice and piece of buttered crusty bread. All parts half price and all shared.
Old Aug 23rd 2019, 8:15 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Couple of these, paired with Sauza Silver tequila and limes.
Old Aug 31st 2019, 12:23 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

A friend and I had the Friday fish and chips special at the Serbian Club, and it was very good.
Old Aug 31st 2019, 1:46 am
Concierge

Took one of my sons to lunch yesterday for his birthday, left the choice of restaurant to him. He chose Hogs Breath steakhouse

I had baby back ribs with hickory sauce, baked potato with sour cream, and a side salad. Quite nice except too much sauce on the ribs and the absence of some fresh chives for the spud. Ridiculously large portions, couldn't finish it all.
He had a prime rib steak, baby back ribs and curly fries, ate the lot and was in food heaven.
Not somewhere I'd go again, especially not for lunch, but it wasn't about me.
My dinner was a slice of toast and a cup of tea
Old Sep 3rd 2019, 3:33 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Boiled cabbage, drained and then baked beans added, with fried egg on toast.

Lovely.
Old Sep 3rd 2019, 5:26 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

I'm trying to promote a trip out for pho' but haven't been able to get a response from my friend yet, and time marches on.
Old Sep 3rd 2019, 5:40 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by caretaker
I'm trying to promote a trip out for pho' but haven't been able to get a response from my friend yet, and time marches on.
Friend or pho?
Old Sep 3rd 2019, 5:49 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Friend or pho?
More like pho', pho' away..... Too late and no answer so I'm having ramen and kimchi at work.
do, re, mi, pho', sol, la, ti)
Old Sep 3rd 2019, 8:08 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Pho goodness sake, your friend let you down and now you feel Phosaken, if you have the kimchi will you use the Photo opportunity and post?

Old Sep 3rd 2019, 8:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Boiled cabbage, drained and then baked beans added, with fried egg on toast.

Lovely.
You lost me at boiled cabbage.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.