Joshua Boyle

Old Jan 28th 2018, 10:25 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joshua Boyle

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Common sense not bitterness. When he returned to Canada with several kids, in relative good health I was sceptical of the Whole situation. Obviously I had no proof that he could be a crazy back then, so we all just waited to see what would happen next. Selfies with the PM would not have been top of my list that’s for sure.

A statement from the PM would have been suffice at that stage
Saying what? I'm sorry that I met with a mentally ill man and his abused wife and children?
Old Jan 29th 2018, 1:39 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bats
Saying what? I'm sorry that I met with a mentally ill man and his abused wife and children?
No

Before hand, before meeting, just give a statement saying he happy JB and family are safe and back in Canada and hope everything goes sweet and dandy for them after their terrible ordeal starting a hostage family.
Old Jan 29th 2018, 11:31 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

No

Before hand, before meeting, just give a statement saying he happy JB and family are safe and back in Canada and hope everything goes sweet and dandy for them after their terrible ordeal starting a hostage family.
And, as stated have all those people saying it's a disgrace he didn't meet them as he did for this example, another example, a different example.

In fact I can think of one or two people who might even say it was outrageous to pay compensation to certain individuals but not even meet this guy.
Old Jan 29th 2018, 12:14 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

No

Ah you meant before or instead of? I don't understand really why he had to meet them publicly and wonder if the best thing for this family would have been to be able to avoid stressful meetings with the press. I am tired of Trudeau's penchant for photo ops showing what a caring sharing kinda guy he is
Old Jan 29th 2018, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Ah you meant before or instead of? I don't understand really why he had to meet them publicly and wonder if the best thing for this family would have been to be able to avoid stressful meetings with the press. I am tired of Trudeau's penchant for photo ops showing what a caring sharing kinda guy he is
His constant apologizing for things that he or his political party or any of the current members of his party had nothing to do with or any involvement in does get tiresome very quickly.

His penchant for being in a selfie is a great foil to avoid the hard question or 'what is he really doing most of the time'. But the young voters love him for his selfies as they find him easy to relate to.

He is all style and no substance to me.
Old Jan 29th 2018, 2:32 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

...I am tired of Trudeau's penchant for photo ops showing what a caring sharing kinda guy he is
I can live with it just as I'd be able to live with Blair back in number 10.
Old Jan 29th 2018, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Just when I had forgotten about this story - it comes back !
Old Jan 29th 2018, 2:41 pm
limey party pooper

X
Originally Posted by BristolUK
I can live with it just as I'd be able to live with Blair back in number 10.
I don't know if you think that's good or bad.
Old Jan 29th 2018, 3:49 pm
Oscar nominated

I don't know if you think that's good or bad.
JT - Canada seems to be held in fairly high esteem since he came to power. It's less where? and less America Lite than it was.
TB - Probably no Brexit, I doubt all those benefit cuts would have happened, NHS unlikely to be suffering as it has been...
Old Jan 29th 2018, 4:36 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
TB - Probably no Brexit, I doubt all those benefit cuts would have happened, NHS unlikely to be suffering as it has been...
IRAQ
Old Jan 29th 2018, 7:43 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by dave_j
IRAQ
Think that wouldn't have happened with someone else as PM?