I Hate

Old Jul 17th 2006, 1:53 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I Hate

Originally Posted by alberta_jaycee
Liver (childhood memories of my mum telling me I couldn't leave the table till it was gone and me bawling my eyes out cos its the grossest meat on the planet!!!)
OMG Jaycee..........you too !!!!!!...................My Mum (bless her cotton socks )did EXACTLY that too. Love her to bits but NEVER forgotton that !
Old Jul 17th 2006, 2:06 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

I hate...........

My very EX sister-in-law..............and give thanks everyday I no longer have to lay eyes on her ugly mush. (Don't usually talk about people this way.........but there is an exception to every rule !)

I hate..................liver (as above)
..........................Ginny (stupid long nose in her glass )Goolden
..........................spiders
..........................itchy eyes.......(hay fever)
..........................Don (riduculous clothes and Too large a mouth) Cherry
Old Jul 17th 2006, 2:10 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by R2D2
I hate...........

My very EX sister-in-law..............and give thanks everyday I no longer have to lay eyes on her ugly mush. (Don't usually talk about people this way.........but there is an exception to every rule !)

I hate..................liver (as above)
..........................Ginny (stupid long nose in her glass )Goolden
..........................spiders
..........................itchy eyes.......(hay fever)
..........................Don (riduculous clothes and Too large a mouth) Cherry
Leave liver and Don Cherry alone.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 2:51 pm
sticky beaking

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
GLADLY !!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:05 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm shocked and horrified at all this anti-liver and Don Cherry sentiment. Both institutions, and both something I'd have put on my 'love' list if I'd remembered.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Jaycee..........you too !!!!!!...................My Mum (bless her cotton socks )did EXACTLY that too. Love her to bits but NEVER forgotton that !

I hate liver too! Mum's (bless her) was like leather. Now I hate it for different reasons - the liver cleans the blood; who wants to ingest all the toxins from another animals body?!?! YUUUUUUUUUUK!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:38 pm
sticky beaking

Originally Posted by Britjo67
I'm shocked and horrified at all this anti-liver and Don Cherry sentiment. Both institutions, and both something I'd have put on my 'love' list if I'd remembered.

It wouldn't do for us all to be the same now would it !
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:47 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Don Cherry deserves a category of his own.

The "I love to hate." category.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:47 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hangman
I think Don Cherry deserves a category of his own.

The "I love to hate." category.
Erm to be Honest I hate the fact that I love watching him.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 5:46 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Erm to be Honest I hate the fact that I love watching him.
The time to worry is when you start dressing like him.....unless you already do!
Old Jul 17th 2006, 5:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Britjo67
The time to worry is when you start dressing like him.....unless you already do!
Not quite.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 9:03 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Just before I miss the boat completely...

inconsiderate people
offal (why restrict yourselve to loathing liver )
intolerant people
brussel sprouts
Old Jul 18th 2006, 9:57 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by acer rose
Just before I miss the boat completely...

inconsiderate people
offal (why restrict yourselve to loathing liver )
intolerant people
brussel sprouts

NNOOOOOOO !!!!!!!
brussel sprouts are the only green thing I'll put in my mouth.

actually, an ex once had a mint flavoured thing..........but that's another thread there
Old Jul 18th 2006, 3:01 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I hate knowing you have to sneeze but you just can't quite.

and root beer!
At last!!!! someone else who hates root beer, my family all love it but it reminds me of the stuff i used to rub on my legs before playing football.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think we're alone too.....almost every person I know detests the stuff.....the very thought makes me wanna puke

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.