I Hate

Old Jul 15th 2006, 6:11 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute
Default I Hate

People who refer to Man United as just 'United'
Robbbie Williams
Those stupid BBC 'Icon' things they showed before Eastenders - You know People doing sumersaults in wheelchairs and stuff
People who want to leave Canada because the potatoes taste funny
My Vonage phone
My sisters cousin
My ever increasing belly
The exchange rate
Mark Morrison
Chavs
Old Jul 15th 2006, 6:58 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Hate

Traffic cops and/or cameras!!!!!!

Stupid jump through the hoops exams!!!!

Stupid builders who run up overspends of $16,000 tell you AFTER the event and expect you to have the money to hand immediately.

Stupid builders who have your still house looking like a bloody building site a good two weeks after you were due to move in.

Stupid Broken back teeth and/or dentists and their $2000 bills.

Stupid managers who manage to lose all the evidence of hours worked you provide in order to get the salary they promised you. (and don't tell you!)

Stupid health authorities who won't pay you the money the job warrants or pay you according to your experience but only want to know the actual hours worked (not recorded in the UK)

STUPID CANADA at the moment!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I hate:

- stupid people.
- judgemental people.
- people who cant accept others for who and what they are.
- war, hatred, violence, prejudice, racism and anything else that Ive forgotten.
that involves hatred or violence towards others.
- it when I do turn on the TV (which isnt very often these days), that there is nothing but stories on violence everywhere in the world. No wonder I never watch TV and when we do, watch the PBS stations that carry the old english comedies.
- seeing the neo-nazi party in Victoria have a booth at the Moss Street market and the police having to be called in, and ruining something that is family orientated! What the hell is happening to
Victoria these days?

Rant is over for now!

Last edited by willmore; Jul 15th 2006 at 7:22 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

The BASTARDS that stole two of these bells recently from a 12th Century Church in Quarley Hampshire, where my great grandparents are buried!!
Attached Thumbnails I Hate-picture-34.jpg  
Old Jul 15th 2006, 8:02 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

I hate people that moan a lot
Old Jul 15th 2006, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by poolking

You must really have a self-image problem then!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 8:03 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willmore
You must really have a self-image problem then!
No problem with my image
Old Jul 15th 2006, 8:07 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate knowing you have to sneeze but you just can't quite.

and root beer!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 8:42 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poolking
I presume you mean like me. Have a nice life, and may all your problems be little ones.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Traffic cops and/or cameras!!!!!!

Stupid jump through the hoops exams!!!!

Stupid builders who run up overspends of $16,000 tell you AFTER the event and expect you to have the money to hand immediately.

Stupid builders who have your still house looking like a bloody building site a good two weeks after you were due to move in.

Stupid Broken back teeth and/or dentists and their $2000 bills.

Stupid managers who manage to lose all the evidence of hours worked you provide in order to get the salary they promised you. (and don't tell you!)

Stupid health authorities who won't pay you the money the job warrants or pay you according to your experience but only want to know the actual hours worked (not recorded in the UK)

STUPID CANADA at the moment!
Oh Mo.....you really are going through the bad stuff lately....sorry to hear about your house and the builder......sending you some Karma to try and cheer you up
Jaycee
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Rudeness, ungratefulness and ignorant people
Canadian drivers
mosquitos and wasps
Pernod or anything aniseed.....yuuurrrkkkk
Liver (childhood memories of my mum telling me I couldn't leave the table till it was gone and me bawling my eyes out cos its the grossest meat on the planet!!!)
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

I hate selfish and inconsiderate people who run down my street in the early hours of the morning (while drunk) screaming "Wake up everyone!"

I hate the British government. They suck!

I hate that for the moment I am stuck in the UK.

I hate advocado (honestly, I do!)

I hate speeding tickets (I got caught recently too Morwenna).
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah I forgot about liver.....

- the nuns at Our Lady of Lourdes and Mount St. Joseph Academy who tried to make my life a living hell!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:43 pm
little snowy owl

I really don't hate much at all .... I do hate feeling stupid and guilty though!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 10:47 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate heart disease.

I hate cancer.

I hate not being able to do the things I used to be able to do with ease.

I hate being told I can no longer do things, even when people are right to tell me I can't do them.

Did I mention I hate heart disease and cancer.

I hate most of the things all of you have previously mentioned.

Oh and I particularly despise Ralph Klein.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.