British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   I Hate (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/i-hate-385068/)

Bleech Jul 15th 2006 6:11 pm

I Hate

People who refer to Man United as just 'United'
Robbbie Williams
Those stupid BBC 'Icon' things they showed before Eastenders - You know People doing sumersaults in wheelchairs and stuff
People who want to leave Canada because the potatoes taste funny
My Vonage phone
My sisters cousin
My ever increasing belly
The exchange rate
Mark Morrison
Chavs

Alberta_Rose Jul 15th 2006 6:58 pm

Re: I Hate

Traffic cops and/or cameras!!!!!! :mad:

Stupid jump through the hoops exams!!!!

Stupid builders who run up overspends of $16,000 tell you AFTER the event and expect you to have the money to hand immediately. :eek:

Stupid builders who have your still house looking like a bloody building site a good two weeks after you were due to move in. :mad:

Stupid Broken back teeth and/or dentists and their $2000 bills.

Stupid managers who manage to lose all the evidence of hours worked you provide in order to get the salary they promised you. (and don't tell you!)

Stupid health authorities who won't pay you the money the job warrants or pay you according to your experience but only want to know the actual hours worked (not recorded in the UK) :mad:

STUPID CANADA at the moment! :mad:

willmore Jul 15th 2006 7:19 pm

I hate:

- stupid people.
- judgemental people.
- people who cant accept others for who and what they are.
- war, hatred, violence, prejudice, racism and anything else that Ive forgotten.
that involves hatred or violence towards others.
- it when I do turn on the TV (which isnt very often these days), that there is nothing but stories on violence everywhere in the world. No wonder I never watch TV and when we do, watch the PBS stations that carry the old english comedies.
- seeing the neo-nazi party in Victoria have a booth at the Moss Street market and the police having to be called in, and ruining something that is family orientated! What the hell is happening to
Victoria these days?

Rant is over for now!

Calgal Jul 15th 2006 7:56 pm

1 Attachment(s)
:mad: :mad: :mad: The BASTARDS that stole two of these bells recently from a 12th Century Church in Quarley Hampshire, where my great grandparents are buried!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

poolking Jul 15th 2006 8:02 pm

I hate people that moan a lot :D

willmore Jul 15th 2006 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by poolking

You must really have a self-image problem then! ;)

poolking Jul 15th 2006 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
You must really have a self-image problem then! ;)

No problem with my image :D

hot wasabi peas Jul 15th 2006 8:07 pm

I hate knowing you have to sneeze but you just can't quite.

and root beer!

Alberta_Rose Jul 15th 2006 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by poolking

I presume you mean like me. Have a nice life, and may all your problems be little ones.

Ruby Murray Jul 15th 2006 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Traffic cops and/or cameras!!!!!! :mad:

Stupid jump through the hoops exams!!!!

Stupid builders who run up overspends of $16,000 tell you AFTER the event and expect you to have the money to hand immediately. :eek:

Stupid builders who have your still house looking like a bloody building site a good two weeks after you were due to move in. :mad:

Stupid Broken back teeth and/or dentists and their $2000 bills.

Stupid managers who manage to lose all the evidence of hours worked you provide in order to get the salary they promised you. (and don't tell you!)

Stupid health authorities who won't pay you the money the job warrants or pay you according to your experience but only want to know the actual hours worked (not recorded in the UK) :mad:

STUPID CANADA at the moment! :mad:

Oh Mo.....you really are going through the bad stuff lately....sorry to hear about your house and the builder......sending you some Karma to try and cheer you up :)
Jaycee

Ruby Murray Jul 15th 2006 9:01 pm

Rudeness, ungratefulness and ignorant people
Canadian drivers
mosquitos and wasps
Pernod or anything aniseed.....yuuurrrkkkk
Liver (childhood memories of my mum telling me I couldn't leave the table till it was gone and me bawling my eyes out cos its the grossest meat on the planet!!!)

Craftybanshee Jul 15th 2006 9:09 pm

I hate selfish and inconsiderate people who run down my street in the early hours of the morning (while drunk) screaming "Wake up everyone!"

I hate the British government. They suck!

I hate that for the moment I am stuck in the UK.

I hate advocado (honestly, I do!)

I hate speeding tickets (I got caught recently too Morwenna).

willmore Jul 15th 2006 9:30 pm

Ah I forgot about liver.....

- the nuns at Our Lady of Lourdes and Mount St. Joseph Academy who tried to make my life a living hell!

Alberta_Rose Jul 15th 2006 9:43 pm

I really don't hate much at all .... I do hate feeling stupid and guilty though! :p

Steve_P Jul 15th 2006 10:47 pm

I hate heart disease.

I hate cancer.

I hate not being able to do the things I used to be able to do with ease.

I hate being told I can no longer do things, even when people are right to tell me I can't do them. :)

Did I mention I hate heart disease and cancer. :mad:

I hate most of the things all of you have previously mentioned.:)

Oh and I particularly despise Ralph Klein.