Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

how much of a slut are you?

how much of a slut are you?

Old Sep 24th 2009, 10:59 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how much of a slut are you?

WOW there are some tidy people out there

I am just too dam lazy to spend all this time cleaning up
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:02 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Given the title this is such a disappointing thread.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:04 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Oink
Given the title this is such a disappointing thread.
I'd love to be a slut but due to circumstances.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

I was in the Army and when I lived in the "lines" my room and bedspace was literally immaculate, my locker was pristine, I even went to the stage of cleaning my cleaning things!
Then I got married and it went down hill!, we are generally tidy, we are defo hygienic, but we have sudden urges and we both run around the house, tidy up, clothes in washing all that good stuff. Then immediately we sit down and start messing it up again!
But when we know someone is coming over she goes mental! I have even seen her moving the cooker to wipe down the sides and clean underneath!
Can anyone let me know if they visit friends and look under the cooker! You need to come to my house we have the cleanest under the cooker floor ever!
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:09 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

It's interesting that people will almost boast that they are untidy, just not dirty.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

I am very messy. I don't really like mess though, but I am definately messy. My husband is pretty tidy and not sure how he copes with me.

I wouldn't go far as to say I am a slut! Slut has other meaning to me!

But, on that note, I cannot ever imagine very very tidy people being any good in the bedroom department............
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by gryphea
I am very messy. I don't really like mess though, but I am definately messy. My husband is pretty tidy and not sure how he copes with me.

I wouldn't go far as to say I am a slut! Slut has other meaning to me!

But, on that note, I cannot ever imagine very very tidy people being any good in the bedroom department............
I knew a girl who kept a pathologically clean and tidy flat and she was brilliant in bed. Did all kinds of nasty things.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

People can be untidy but it doesnt make them dirty! I always wash my cup before I make a fresh cuppa, but I often place the empty cup in the sink until I go to bed, wash them in the dishwasher during the night. Untidy but hygienic!
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

I knew a girl who kept a pathologically clean and tidy flat and she was brilliant in bed. Did all kinds of nasty things.
Now that is a catch!
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by dinger24
Now that is a catch!
She was weird though, I always assumed girls liked to bask in the afterglow, she'd just get and clean the cooker.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:23 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24
Now that is a catch!
She was weird though, I always assumed girls liked to bask in the afterglow, she'd just get and clean the cooker.
And that could be considered a 'hint'
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:28 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
my thoughts exactly kind of a OK lets do something interesting now

(joke Oink i'm sure you're very interesting in bed)

Its not a case of bragging about being untidy - just saying it how it is.

MOH will jokingly say "ahem whats wrong with this picture?" if theres a cup left out overnight

My response will be to say "oh get a life" (again jokingly!) or take another drty one out of the dishwasher and put it next to it and ask if that makes him feel doubly uncomfortable

I am a pain to live with
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:30 am

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
She could have been working on Goldbach's Conjecture for all I cared, I was usually asleep.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:31 am
Sawdust making harpy

She could have being working on Goldbach's Conjecture for all I cared, I was usually asleep.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:32 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
OMG

If you visited someone who was less than tidy, how would you feel?
I get itchy fingers but have learnt not to comment or start tidying! My kids laugh!

Its ok with an old friend who has an incredibly yucky car - whenever she gave me alift I would get in armed with a bag in which to put in rubbish - I found loads of stuff she lost!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.