Help new puppy

Old Jan 8th 2009, 11:35 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help new puppy

Originally Posted by brianscottie43
And with those, do you prefer regular buns or the ones with sesame seeds?
On the subject of hot/dogs depending on your opinion of her, Angelina Jolie is being talked about in The Lounge.

Warning, not for the easily offended after the first page
Old Jan 10th 2009, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
I don't think you can get much more rambunctious than a Weim. Absolutely stunning looking dogs. Luna is a real sweetheart.
Aww...you get a lovely dose of Karma for that hun xx
Old Jan 10th 2009, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juswus
I LOVE Weimaraners
I know...we always wanted one and last year our dream came true! We drove all the way from Red Deer to Saskatoon and back in a day for her - about 800 miles and 10 hours!! She was so worth it. Weimaraners can be destructive and awkward buggers when they want to be (down to lack of exercise), but their love and human-likeness is amazing
Old Jan 10th 2009, 8:41 am
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
Weimaraners can be destructive and awkward buggers when they want to be (down to lack of exercise), but their love and human-likeness is amazing
Some friends of mine had a Weim called Wolfie, who was my unofficial boyfriend (he'd send me valentines cards etc ) He destroyed soooo many of their shoes/umbrellas/chairs/walls....even a deep fat fryer that he somehow managed to pull down off the counter
But he was so stinkin' adorable you couldn't be mad for long