Gaming consoles

Old Nov 29th 2011, 8:19 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gaming consoles

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I might get a jigsaw actually - a big 5000 piece one, maybe with some cats on it. Nothing wrong with a jigsaw as long as all the pieces are there.
If you were starting a 5,000 piece jigsaw, would you count the pieces first, or would you recklessly crash on, only to risk that awful dawning realisation as you approach the denouement that .... AAAAAGGGHHH!!! There's a piece missing!?
Old Nov 29th 2011, 8:24 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
If you were starting a 5,000 piece jigsaw, would you count the pieces first, or would you recklessly crash on, only to risk that awful dawning realisation as you approach the denouement that .... AAAAAGGGHHH!!! There's a piece missing!?
I wouldn't count them first as it would be more likely that I'd lose one while doing it rather than some manufacturing or packaging error. It would only really annoy me if it was a one of the cats features that was missing, it's eye for example - a piece of sky, lawn, or wall wouldn't bother me too much. It's not like I'm going to be hanging it on the wall or anything; it would just be going back straight back in the box after I'd impressed the missus with it.
Old Nov 29th 2011, 9:36 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's very brave of you, as a near-Vancouver resident, to attempt jigsaws in the first place.

Aren't you worried about earthquakes... the jigsaw enthusiast's worst nightmare?
Old Nov 29th 2011, 11:49 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I think the on-line experience is better on the xbox because it carries voice. That is, if by "better" you mean you get to enjoy having some 12 year old boy calling you a mother ****ing faggot and that he's going to come round your house and rape your mum/sister/girlfriend all while his in-game avatar is tea-bagging your dead corpse after he's pwned your ass for the umpteenth time in CoD.
Originally Posted by Oink
Maybe he'd just like some socks.
I think you should try a nice jigsaw puzzle instead. Perhaps one that has some cats in it, or a pretty thatched cottage.
I think if it means that i'll come home and finding hubby teabagging a 12 year old then thats a hefty possibilty
Old Nov 29th 2011, 11:51 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't you worried about earthquakes... the jigsaw enthusiast's worst nightmare?
No, its a domino stackers worst nightmare.