Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Frustrated, fed up and grumpy... *VENT*

Frustrated, fed up and grumpy... *VENT*

Old May 30th 2007, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The Vancouver Suburbs... for the next few years anyway!
The TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud of
Default Frustrated, fed up and grumpy... *VENT*

Thats me right now - frustrated, fed up and very very grumpy! I'm exhausted by all this waiting - waiting for our PPR, waiting to sell the house, waiting to buy in Canada, waiting to know what to do next. I HATE waiting!!!!!

Another person who entered the line over a month after us got their PPR yesterday. What is wrong with CHC???

We've had 17 viewings on the house and despite the feedback being that its well priced and lovely NO offers (or even 2nd viewings).

I feel like I should be positive but it has now worn me down so far that all I want to do is throw myself on the floor and cry....

Sorry - I know people have to wait longer than us as we're spousal but I am finding it all so exhausting. Our lives are well and truly on hold at the moment and I am sick of treading water!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! :curse::curse:

Rant over...

emily
Old May 30th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Frustrated, fed up and grumpy... *VENT*

Hi Emily,

Despite your frustration, you know there's a bright side, eh?

1. You're waiting for PPR - which means you've had medicals.
2. You've only been waiting a year.
3. You're frustrated, fed up AND grumpy - hey, three out of three ain't bad!

Keep smiling - we are.

Simon & Laura
Old May 30th 2007, 11:11 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The TWs

Thats me right now - frustrated, fed up and very very grumpy! I'm exhausted by all this waiting - waiting for our PPR, waiting to sell the house, waiting to buy in Canada, waiting to know what to do next. I HATE waiting!!!!!

Another person who entered the line over a month after us got their PPR yesterday. What is wrong with CHC???

We've had 17 viewings on the house and despite the feedback being that its well priced and lovely NO offers (or even 2nd viewings).

I feel like I should be positive but it has now worn me down so far that all I want to do is throw myself on the floor and cry....

Sorry - I know people have to wait longer than us as we're spousal but I am finding it all so exhausting. Our lives are well and truly on hold at the moment and I am sick of treading water!

Rant over...

emily
Count yourself lucky you have only been waiting 5 months with it being spousal.

I hear you about the waiting it sucks - visa house....buyer !! ..... but there are others worse off than yourselves.
Old May 30th 2007, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

michellej is an unknown quantity at this point

I know where you are coming from,I hate waiting too,we are also waiting for our PPR.I wonder what is the the longest timeline on this forum now?

Michelle
Old May 30th 2007, 11:42 am
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Just when you feel you are getting closer, the waiting goes on and the frustrations at time passing by just bubbles to the surface again. Limbo-land is very frustrating.

Take heart, it won't be long. Think positive
Old May 30th 2007, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by michellej
I know where you are coming from,I hate waiting too,we are also waiting for our PPR.I wonder what is the the longest timeline on this forum now?

Michelle
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll llllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Couldn't resist it. How's that?

Simon
Old May 30th 2007, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Thats cheating, knew there would be one,

Michelle
Old May 30th 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hee, hee

Glad I didn't disappoint you then.

Simon
Old May 30th 2007, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

think you need to reply to some more threads,raise a few more smiles(am being careful what I say now)

Michelle
Old May 30th 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The TWs

Rant over...

emily
You have my sympathies- its all very frustrating!

Gryphea
Old May 30th 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The Vancouver Suburbs... for the next few years anyway!
The TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud of

Thanks guys... I'm not the most patient person at any one given time but waiting on four or five things is overloading my brain!

I'm trying to be positive and focus on all the things I want to do before we leave but some days it just ain't gonna happen!!!
Old May 30th 2007, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Karen1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by simon876
Hee, hee

Glad I didn't disappoint you then.

Simon
Hi Simon

Your messages always bring a smile to my face. It's half term and I'm stalking the postman - now that's sad!

Karen
Old May 30th 2007, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

not sad,just normal when you are going through what we are,bet we are all guilty of it at some point,

Michelle
Old May 30th 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Karen1
Hi Simon

... It's half term and I'm stalking the postman ...
Me too!

I try hard not to, but when I get that long mackintosh on, the feel of the leather mask, the thigh-high boots, ...... ooops! wrong pastime.

Simon
Old May 30th 2007, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Karen1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by simon876
Me too!

I try hard not to, but when I get that long mackintosh on, the feel of the leather mask, the thigh-high boots, ...... ooops! wrong pastime.

Simon
Well the postman's just been - no brown envelope. Drat!!!!!!!!!

Karen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.