British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   Frustrated, fed up and grumpy... *VENT* (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/frustrated-fed-up-grumpy-%2Avent%2A-454330/)

The TWs May 30th 2007 10:15 am

Frustrated, fed up and grumpy... *VENT*

:mad::mad::mad:

Thats me right now - frustrated, fed up and very very grumpy! I'm exhausted by all this waiting - waiting for our PPR, waiting to sell the house, waiting to buy in Canada, waiting to know what to do next. I HATE waiting!!!!!

Another person who entered the line over a month after us got their PPR yesterday. What is wrong with CHC???

We've had 17 viewings on the house and despite the feedback being that its well priced and lovely NO offers (or even 2nd viewings).

I feel like I should be positive but it has now worn me down so far that all I want to do is throw myself on the floor and cry....

Sorry - I know people have to wait longer than us as we're spousal but I am finding it all so exhausting. Our lives are well and truly on hold at the moment and I am sick of treading water!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! :curse::curse:

Rant over...

emily

simon876 May 30th 2007 11:06 am

Re: Frustrated, fed up and grumpy... *VENT*

Hi Emily,

Despite your frustration, you know there's a bright side, eh?

1. You're waiting for PPR - which means you've had medicals.:thumbsup:
2. You've only been waiting a year.:thumbsup:
3. You're frustrated, fed up AND grumpy - hey, three out of three ain't bad!:thumbsup:

Keep smiling - we are.:thumbup:

Simon & Laura:cool:

Tangram May 30th 2007 11:11 am

Originally Posted by The TWs (Post 4850366)

Thats me right now - frustrated, fed up and very very grumpy! I'm exhausted by all this waiting - waiting for our PPR, waiting to sell the house, waiting to buy in Canada, waiting to know what to do next. I HATE waiting!!!!!

Another person who entered the line over a month after us got their PPR yesterday. What is wrong with CHC???

We've had 17 viewings on the house and despite the feedback being that its well priced and lovely NO offers (or even 2nd viewings).

I feel like I should be positive but it has now worn me down so far that all I want to do is throw myself on the floor and cry....

Sorry - I know people have to wait longer than us as we're spousal but I am finding it all so exhausting. Our lives are well and truly on hold at the moment and I am sick of treading water!

Rant over...

emily

Count yourself lucky you have only been waiting 5 months with it being spousal.

I hear you about the waiting it sucks - visa house....buyer !! ..... but there are others worse off than yourselves.

michellej May 30th 2007 11:38 am

I know where you are coming from,I hate waiting too,we are also waiting for our PPR.I wonder what is the the longest timeline on this forum now?

Michelle

Cookie May 30th 2007 11:42 am

Just when you feel you are getting closer, the waiting goes on and the frustrations at time passing by just bubbles to the surface again. Limbo-land is very frustrating.

Take heart, it won't be long. Think positive :thumbsup:

simon876 May 30th 2007 11:58 am

Originally Posted by michellej (Post 4850678)
I know where you are coming from,I hate waiting too,we are also waiting for our PPR.I wonder what is the the longest timeline on this forum now?

Michelle

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll llllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Couldn't resist it. How's that?:D

Simon

michellej May 30th 2007 12:01 pm

Thats cheating,:rofl: knew there would be one,

Michelle

simon876 May 30th 2007 12:03 pm

Hee, hee:)

Glad I didn't disappoint you then.:D

Simon:cool:

michellej May 30th 2007 12:14 pm

think you need to reply to some more threads,raise a few more smiles(am being careful what I say now):p

Michelle

gryphea May 30th 2007 12:20 pm

Originally Posted by The TWs (Post 4850366)

Rant over...

emily

You have my sympathies- its all very frustrating!

Gryphea

The TWs May 30th 2007 12:24 pm

Thanks guys... I'm not the most patient person at any one given time but waiting on four or five things is overloading my brain!

I'm trying to be positive and focus on all the things I want to do before we leave but some days it just ain't gonna happen!!!

Karen1 May 30th 2007 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by simon876 (Post 4850792)
Hee, hee:)

Glad I didn't disappoint you then.:D

Hi Simon

Your messages always bring a smile to my face. It's half term and I'm stalking the postman - now that's sad!

Karen

michellej May 30th 2007 12:38 pm

not sad,just normal when you are going through what we are,bet we are all guilty of it at some point,

Michelle:)

simon876 May 30th 2007 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by Karen1 (Post 4850961)
Hi Simon

... It's half term and I'm stalking the postman ...

Me too!

I try hard not to, but when I get that long mackintosh on, the feel of the leather mask, the thigh-high boots, ...... ooops! wrong pastime.:o

Karen1 May 30th 2007 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by simon876 (Post 4851081)
Me too!

I try hard not to, but when I get that long mackintosh on, the feel of the leather mask, the thigh-high boots, ...... ooops! wrong pastime.:o

Well the postman's just been - no brown envelope. Drat!!!!!!!!!

Karen :eek: