Wikiposts

Feng Shui Advice?

Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:41 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feng Shui Advice?

If'n your Feng is a shui-ing get the hell out of the house it's an earthquake.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:42 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I thought it was a big butt?
Ever with the scatology Butch. I think you should pay more attention to bsmith. Say what you will, his heart's in the right place.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:43 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
If'n your Feng is a shui-ing get the hell out of the house it's an earthquake.
That's improbable. It depends on the chi squared.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:45 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Ever with the scatology Butch. I think you should pay more attention to bsmith. Say what you will, his heart's in the right place.
My hearts in my chest too, I fail to see what that has to do with being a christian fundamentalist though.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:47 am
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Just rip up a ten dollar bill into little tiny pieces and scatter it out in the open.....hey presto.....same effect as if you'd bought a 649 ticket
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:47 am
Born again atheist

My hearts in my chest too, I fail to see what that has to do with being a christian fundamentalist though.
If you're a christian fundamentalist you are no help whatsoever in my quest to win the Lotto.

I mean, really!! Get a grip.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:48 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Just rip up a ten dollar bill into little tiny pieces and scatter it out in the open.....hey presto.....same effect as if you'd bought a 649 ticket
They cost $10???? I'm sure it was less last time in 1984.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:49 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

If you're a christian fundamentalist you are no help whatsoever in my quest to win the Lotto.

I mean, really!! Get a grip.

NOT me bsmith
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:51 am
Born again atheist

NOT me bsmith
Dear, dear. I know you're not bsmith. What is it with you tonight, can't you just answer the question?
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:52 am
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

They cost $10???? I'm sure it was less last time in 1984.
Well if you want to be in with a chance then you need to allow for a few number permutations (think they are $2 each but might be wrong)
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:54 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Well if you want to be in with a chance then you need to allow for a few number permutations (think they are $2 each but might be wrong)
That's pure sophistry. I just want to make a few permutations in the placement of the furniture to make sure I win.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:55 am
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

....you're gonna love Big Valley!
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:56 am
Banned

Dear, dear. I know you're not bsmith. What is it with you tonight, can't you just answer the question?
1) 42

2) I did not have sex with THAT woman

3) Ich Bin ein berliner
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bsmith
....you're gonna love Big Valley!
If only you knew, IF only you knew.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:00 pm
Happy Bunnies

Here you go (I was a little bored).....

http://www.rising-dragon.co.uk/artic...e-it-lucky.htm

.....or how about this one.....

http://www.ehow.com/how_4455591_numb...ually-win.html

.....and here's your ultimate answer.....

http://auroragize.com/lotto.aspx

Last edited by Flossie and Jim; Jan 26th 2010 at 12:04 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.