Farewell

Old Dec 18th 2008, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Farewell

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I suspect you are skating on thin ice with this stuff Gremmie.

Considering that outside of a handful of posters, no-one ever agrees with me on here, your crackpot theory would indicate that there'd be very few posters left by now.
see,,, here,s the proof of my theory !!!! you have over 6000 posts under ya belt and get away with calling my theory CRACKPOT
A less than 6000 poster would have been banned for claiming my theory was slightly nutty
Well its my theory and im sticking to it, i also have a theory on spiders
Old Dec 19th 2008, 12:01 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LotteW
Ahhh you can't beat a good flounce for entertainment value. The only thing better are the boomerang flouncers who keep coming back to try to have the last word.

I particularly like this flounce generator... http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html it comes up with some gems.
Flounce Heaven !
Old Dec 19th 2008, 12:04 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
i also have a theory on spiders
I am all ears at this news.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I am all ears at this news.
if you pull off their legs they go deaf try telling one to walk,they dont budge an inch
Old Dec 19th 2008, 12:16 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rainey69
I do think people take all this a little (agheemmm), toooo seriously.
There is no point getting drawn into an arguement with people just coz they think differently to yourself......we will never be in the position to see things the same!!!!! Thank god says me!!!! That is what makes this site what it is!!!!

Maybe a few days away is a good thing to do, or just stay away from threads that you think will make you a bit angry or upset........don't take stuff seriously as the written word is so often misconstrude (think i spelt that right). Maybe all you need to do, rather than flounce off like this, is to just lighten up a little and chill.......none of it is really that important anyway.

i dont get all this big farewell stuff, if you dont get on with someone then walk away, be the bigger person, at the end of the day its a forum, we are here to help others and get on with life.

I have learnt alot since arriving afew months ago and more from people who are not connected to this forum, dbd has his problems, so does nova, but hey they are part of life, dbd was good to us last year, although i dont agree with everything he says, thats life..................
Except people for what they are and carry on, if its that bad, learn to walk away, stop making abig song and dance about stuff

if you dont like the forum rules, goodbye, they are there for a reason and not just because you have xxxxxx posts

Gone to have a few beers....some people hey
Old Dec 19th 2008, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

That's quite the computer program/prose maker....

Goodbye everyone, IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH CUT FOR ALL YOU HATERS???? I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. I feel like puking You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. that was a disgusting waste of my inbox. To the rest, enjoy your illusions of moral and intellectual superiority. I'd rather waste my time in groups where people actually talk topics. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either. Eat my sh!t and die muppets

Makes me want to flounce out of somewhere - maybe the Little-Britain USA forum?
Old Dec 19th 2008, 12:28 am

Rainey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Farewell

Originally Posted by moondevil

i dont get all this big farewell stuff, if you dont get on with someone then walk away, be the bigger person, at the end of the day its a forum, we are here to help others and get on with life.

I have learnt alot since arriving afew months ago and more from people who are not connected to this forum, dbd has his problems, so does nova, but hey they are part of life, dbd was good to us last year, although i dont agree with everything he says, thats life..................
Except people for what they are and carry on, if its that bad, learn to walk away, stop making abig song and dance about stuff

if you dont like the forum rules, goodbye, they are there for a reason and not just because you have xxxxxx posts

Gone to have a few beers....some people hey
WAIT FOR ME........IM ON ME WAY......HIC
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80
As has already been suggested why do people have to post, the I'm leaving thread, just bloody go.....

People on here are bound to have different opinions, whether they are right or wrong depends on your point of view.

If you don't like a thread, don't read it, use the ignore button, it's not just there for decoration.

Sometimes this forum is worse than a playground. Soem people really need to grow up.

Note to self, remember not to post a I'm leaving thread when I go......
I also like dbd's humour, even Novo's on a good day.
As she said

Why does someone have to flounce off then come back to tell us she has flounced off
Perhaps she is worried that no one has missed her and that her "flounce" has been in vain
Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:24 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fuschiagirl
As she said

Why does someone have to flounce off then come back to tell us she has flounced off
Perhaps she is worried that no one has missed her and that her "flounce" has been in vain
I think that's called a flince.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I read it wrong, but I have a feeling the OP only has 4 posts on here - so it would be pretty hard to be too devastated that someone with 4 posts was leaving the board!

Sorry if that seems a bit snarky!!
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:23 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Purley
Maybe I read it wrong, but I have a feeling the OP only has 4 posts on here - so it would be pretty hard to be too devastated that someone with 4 posts was leaving the board!

Sorry if that seems a bit snarky!!
The OP invented that id in order to return after leaving as someone else, this thread was started under a nom de flounce.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:37 pm
C'est correck

Canada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Don't be silly. The Shipping News is an entirely accurate reflection of the lives of the majority of Newfoundlanders. 'By.
Sad - but one of my favourite books / films.

It made me choose to come to Canada.

Nearly put the missus off the idea.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80
As has already been suggested why do people have to post, the I'm leaving thread, just bloody go.....

Note to self, remember not to post a I'm leaving thread when I go......
I also like dbd's humour, even Novo's on a good day.

Perhaps they just want to voice their anger and/or frustration with a group of regulars who have decided that their opinions are the only ones that count and who feel that they have the right to hijack threads, i.e. this one for their amusement and f____ the rest of the forum members.

Thread closed. Go play on another thread.

Rete